Where you skirmishing this weekend?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've not spotted a thread for this but I apologise if I've duplicated.

I thought I'd start a thread to say where your skirmishing on the weekends, I'd like to say hi and chat airsoft, even put a face to the guys were chatting to on here if were at the same place. Be a shame to be at the same place and never know.

I'm at The Outpost this sunday at drakelow tunnels in Kidderminster with F&O

• 1 month later...

Slaughter house skirmish in hull for me tomorrow,

Having to rent a gun though, bought a gun but the seller has decided to not send it. Dispute is opened with pay pal now.

Since work would frown upon me bringing my rifs in, I'm not skirmishing this weekend unless I happen to find out about a local zombie night in the next hour or so :/

I'm off to Matlock combat games this weekend with my son.

will be fun as always

MAW Warriors Game on Sunday - first time there.

Played at Airsoft Plantation on Sunday. Ist time have used the site and had an excellent day. Then it rained and rained and rained and rained some more!!

Played at UCAP Sandpit on Sunday, first time at the site, thoroughly impressed with the site, it's size, it's facilities and game area, friendly and organised staff, great players on both sides, good sense of humour, generally! (Just the usual odd bit of "no hit taking" and some tube covering up his armband and "sneaking" in to the re-spawn area!). Aching like the old man I am now and will definitely be back! Cheers UCAP and all who played there! :D

Halo Mill this Sunday!

What did you think?

I may be up there next weekend too! I got proper hooked the first time i was there! especially on the electronic CQB lane!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.