Advice on electric guns.

DEDSEC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thank you, it was really though, asides from basic training being hell because all the Sargent's and higher ranks were utter cu*ts, 3 months in Afghanistan running and patrolling in 30 - 40°c with all your gear was a nightmare. I was your standard rifleman, nothing special but still got a fair amount of action. Sometimes not in the good way.

Most of my family have ex-millitary service. grandad on my mums side was Royal signals and served in Germany for a number of years untill the Berlin wall came down. grandad on my dads side was Royal artillery. did a week up in ballykinler and they really love the PT.

Most of my family have ex-millitary service. grandad on my mums side was Royal signals and served in Germany for a number of years untill the Berlin wall came down. grandad on my dads side was Royal artillery. did a week up in ballykinler and they really love the PT.

Yeah same with my family, my brother is still in the army and my grandad on my mothers side was a tank commander in world war 2. My grandad on my fathers side was a prison officer at the same prison featured in the original Italian Job.

Apart from basic did you enjoy your time in the army?

Like most things, there was a lot of nice times with my platoon and many bad times. I remember once on a trip to another area one of our Mastiff's which is an armoured transport vehicle broke down and at the worst possible spot as there was a compound about half a mile to our southeast. We stated taking fire from a treeline just to the right of it. Typical. There was literally no cover or ditches so we all had to cram behind a MWMIK which is another armoured vehicle we used. There was a lieutenant whos identity I shall not reveal for his own privacy, who got hit in the thigh during this. He was a good guy though and actually took it pretty well after a argument with the medic about whether it hit his c*ck or not. Luckily though there were actually Americans in the and area and before we knew it about seven humvees and APC's came along the road which gave us enough time to tow the Mastiff away. Those Americans are crazy with their trigger fingers though. The parked up and all seven vehicles gunners started blasting this tree line.

We occasionally ran into a lot of American troops over there and spend quite a bit of time with them. That was just one memory and although I explained it sounding like it lasted ten odd minutes it actually lasted around two and a half hours.

Like most things, there was a lot of nice times with my platoon and many bad times. I remember once on a trip to another area one of our Mastiff's which is an armoured transport vehicle broke down and at the worst possible spot as there was a compound about half a mile to our southeast. We stated taking fire from a treeline just to the right of it. Typical. There was literally no cover or ditches so we all had to cram behind a MWMIK which is another armoured vehicle we used. There was a lieutenant whos identity I shall not reveal for his own privacy, who got hit in the thigh during this. He was a good guy though and actually took it pretty well after a argument with the medic about whether it hit his c*ck or not. Luckily though there were actually Americans in the and area and before we knew it about seven humvees and APC's came along the road which gave us enough time to tow the Mastiff away. Those Americans are crazy with their trigger fingers though. The parked up and all seven vehicles gunners started blasting this tree line.

We occasionally ran into a lot of American troops over there and spend quite a bit of time with them. That was just one memory and although I explained it sounding like it lasted ten odd minutes it actually lasted around two and a half hours.

Could you not call down CAS on the tree line? Sounds like the Americans had fun :P

Could you now call down CAS on the tree line? Sounds like the Americans had fun :P

Unfortunately no, we believed there was civilians in the compound so we refused to use any explosive ordnance.

Hi Undieing_Lust, fellow Northern Ireland player here!

How about something different?

A&K PKM. You will be the envy of everybody! Or what about an LCT AS VAL? A russian loadout can be pretty cheap to build up aswell and you can look like an absolute badass in Russian gear.

I haven't been to Green Zone yet, but hope to take a trip up someday over the summer if work permits.

Have fun spending your money!

Hi Undieing_Lust, fellow Northern Ireland player here!

How about something different?

A&K PKM. You will be the envy of everybody! Or what about an LCT AS VAL? A russian loadout can be pretty cheap to build up aswell and you can look like an absolute badass in Russian gear.

I haven't been to Green Zone yet, but hope to take a trip up someday over the summer if work permits.

Have fun spending your money!

Did you mean me? It was me asking for advice haha. Anyway you mentioned a PKM, any place you know sells them? Also I'd love some Russian gear so if you could recommend some that would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

How about a real sword type 56 or the type 97.

I'm a fan of real sword guns but a bit pricey for me , however within your budget!

They do seem nice. However, I have a G&G Scar-L now but might one day pick one up.

• Supporters

However, I have a G&G Scar-L now.

Excellent choice ;)

Excellent choice ;)

Thank you. :) I use a 7.4 Lipo with it and .28g bb's, went out to skirmish and got 17 kills. Was very satisfied with it.

You found one! Many thanks my friend you have my gratitude.

• Supporters

Thank you. :) I use a 7.4 Lipo with it and .28g bb's, went out to skirmish and got 17 kills. Was very satisfied with it.

Been meaning to try 0.28's in mine, how is it?

Been meaning to try 0.28's in mine, how is it?

Just incredible! I can't say enough good things about it. I was on semi the whole game as my FPS with a .28 was like 310 so they restricted me to semi only and it took minimal shots to get targets 40 to 50 metres away. Flight path was so straight it was like having a semi automatic sniper rifle and the only upgrade inside of the Scar is a madbull 6.03 inner barrel.

You could pretty much one shot hit someone at 40+ metres no problems.

• Supporters

Just incredible! I can't say enough good things about it. I was on semi the whole game as my FPS with a .28 was like 310 so they restricted me to semi only and it took minimal shots to get targets 40 to 50 metres away. Flight path was so straight it was like having a semi automatic sniper rifle and the only upgrade inside of the Scar is a madbull 6.03 inner barrel.

You could pretty much one shot hit someone at 40+ metres no problems.

Well that settles it then. I'm getting some 0.28s!

Well that settles it then. I'm getting some 0.28s!

It was actually some old sniper ammo I had left over. I've been meaning to pick up some .25g but can't find a 5000 bag cheap. I don't want to use Amazon or eBay so I'm struggling to find some good .25g bb's with free shipping for a low price.

So I had to use .28g because I had no other ammo and it was great.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.