Advice on electric guns.

DEDSEC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

I'm reaching out to you guys to ask for some advice on buying a good electric gun. I'm selling my old Audi S-Line wheels on Gumtree for £450 and and planning to spend it on an airsoft gun. Now, anything£110 or below will be going to a fellow member on this forum. So my budget is pretty much £340ish.

Can you guys suggest a good gun to buy for that kind of money that has;

- Good out of the box performance

- Long inner barrel (aka not a PDW or carbine)

- Electric obviously

- Shoots quickly with good trigger response

- Durable gearbox that needs minimal maintenance

Like I mentioned above, I'm looking for a rifle as my local field is woodland and engagement distances are pretty far. I'm also looking for something other than a AR-15 style weapon as everyone and their mothers tend to own one (including me) and would like a little variety.

I do not mind if it comes with or without a battery I have one at home. Also, it has to be a RiF/ UKARA gun.

If you have a any advice on a good gun that you could recommend I'd be grateful to hear from you below.

Thanks you!

A nice M14 maybe? M14's tend to use a ver 7 gearbox and that is a really good gearbox.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/g-g-g-g-gr14-m14-walnut-wood-stock-p1501

You also can have the benefit of a nice wood stock.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the long barrel though. It makes more difference to gas guns. My ASG sten has about the shortest barrel of any AEG but we get complaints from the German players that it gives the British an unfair advantage due to the range we can hit them at. The Sten is internally very similar to an M14.

Choose a gun you like the look of, then ask which version is going to suit your purposes.

Hello all,

I'm reaching out to you guys to ask for some advice on buying a good electric gun. I'm selling my old Audi S-Line wheels on Gumtree for £450 and and planning to spend it on an airsoft gun. Now, anything£110 or below will be going to a fellow member on this forum. So my budget is pretty much £340ish.

Can you guys suggest a good gun to buy for that kind of money that has;

- Good out of the box performance

- Long inner barrel (aka not a PDW or carbine)

- Electric obviously

- Shoots quickly with good trigger response

- Durable gearbox that needs minimal maintenance

Like I mentioned above, I'm looking for a rifle as my local field is woodland and engagement distances are pretty far. I'm also looking for something other than a AR-15 style weapon as everyone and their mothers tend to own one (including me) and would like a little variety.

I do not mind if it comes with or without a battery I have one at home. Also, it has to be a RiF/ UKARA gun.

If you have a any advice on a good gun that you could recommend I'd be grateful to hear from you below.

Thanks you!

CYMA CM.048, damn durable.

if you for some reason do not like AKs.. just get any G&P, good guns and fairly durable.

oh and I agree with above with barrel length.. my CA B&T mp5k shot further and straighter at the same fps than most m4/m16/ak at the site I used to play at.

CYMA CM.048, damn durable.

if you for some reason do not like AKs.. just get any G&P, good guns and fairly durable.

oh and I agree with above with barrel length.. my CA B&T mp5k shot further and straighter at the same fps than most m4/m16/ak at the site I used to play at.

Oh no I love AK's! That's what £110 is going towards. I bought an AK from a fellow member of this forum. I'm just looking for a nice gun to complete my arsenal. I have a R700, soon to have an AKM, and got an M4 so just looking for a final good gun to use as a backup or primary if it's good enough. By backup I mean if my primary fails I can use it instead rather than going around with a pistol.

I was thinking of an ICS L86a2 LSW or a G&G RK74n as its pretty cool battery design despite being another AK replica.

F2000? i9u7kvtl.jpg

The G&G SCAR-L is quite nice as well, really lightweight.

Could you link a possible website with these guns in stock? Thanks.

Well, damn. It would appear that the F2000 has vanished from the places which had it in stock since I last looked. Zeroone has them listed but they've not been in stock there for a while.

Another one worth considering which you're unlikely to ever see at a skirmish is the AK5C - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_497&products_id=8505

Pretty cool Swedish rifle based on the FNC.

Scope is pretty good, mine was originally the hunter version. Got the top rail + front sight for the standard version direct from G&G, ParcelForce screwed me as hard as they could though so it cost about £45 once charges were paid..

Oh that sucks, parcel force and most other couriers tend to screw easy targets off. I had to pay £32 more than it said once.

Oh no I love AK's! That's what £110 is going towards. I bought an AK from a fellow member of this forum. I'm just looking for a nice gun to complete my arsenal. I have a R700, soon to have an AKM, and got an M4 so just looking for a final good gun to use as a backup or primary if it's good enough. By backup I mean if my primary fails I can use it instead rather than going around with a pistol.

I was thinking of an ICS L86a2 LSW or a G&G RK74n as its pretty cool battery design despite being another AK replica.

get another cyma AK :D cm.048 or cm.050

Could you link some websites that do it in stock please?

Gunfire.pl have the FN2000 in the railed or scoped versions, black or desert but seem a bit expensive for them (which is unusual for that site).

Taiwangun.com are probably best for a CM048, they have a few variants.

I still think that an M14 would be a good option though. They look cool with any sight or scope.

eng_ps_-1152201326_3.jpg

G&G scar Ls are very nice, my mate has one. The only problem is that they are quite hot, and would need a lower spring otherwise you wouldn't be able to skirmish. I like the G&P/TM m4's. They are meant to be great and very durable. Finally, the G&G cm16 carbine would do nicely for your mate, I have one and they are very good quality imo for the price you pay. Hope this helps :)

G&G scar Ls are very nice, my mate has one. The only problem is that they are quite hot, and would need a lower spring otherwise you wouldn't be able to skirmish. I like the G&P/TM m4's. They are meant to be great and very durable. Finally, the G&G cm16 carbine would do nicely for your mate, I have one and they are very good quality imo for the price you pay. Hope this helps :)

I already have a CM16 I'm afraid and like I said above in the actual post, I don't want another M4, M16, or anything AR-15 based. Thank you for the post though.

oops sorry, didn't read carefully enough. Why not try say an l85? or an AK variant. I find the G&G rk103 evo to be sexy asf imo

You could get an ICS Sig 551LB MRS, G&G GK5C-L G&G FN2000 ICS L85

Sadly for the two G&G guns I could not find any place that has them in stock.

I personally would love an ICS L85, they get good reviews but I can't find it in stock for a reasonable amount.

Yeah. everybody seems to be out of stock. very annoying... FireSupport has their's selling for £316 but is out of stock. :(

What about an ICS L86 LSW?

What about an ICS L86 LSW?

Same internals as the normal L86 just longer Barrel length, again out of stock. £365 for the gun. LWA also out of stock and Zero one airsoft out of stock...

Supposed to be used as support weapon laying prone. You could beast mode it and run around buildings with it but you may bump the gun against stuff.

Same internals as the normal L86 just longer Barrel length, again out of stock. £365 for the gun. LWA also out of stock and Zero one airsoft out of stock... [/size]

My friend does this "beast mode" and runs around with an A&K M60 Vietnam. Crazy but effective. I know the L86 is a support weapon though as I served in the military when I was 19 all the way to 31. LSW as you may know stands for light support weapon. I just loved the L85 when I served and remember the L86 being very similar.

Same internals as the normal L86 just longer Barrel length, again out of stock. £365 for the gun. LWA also out of stock and Zero one airsoft out of stock... [/size]

My friend does this "beast mode" and runs around with an A&K M60 Vietnam. Crazy but effective. I know the L86 is a support weapon though as I served in the military when I was 19 all the way to 31. LSW as you may know stands for light support weapon. I just loved the L85 when I served and remember the L86 being very similar.

Them young whippersnappers and their beast mode XD and Thank you for your service to protect our freedom. I dont really like bullpup weapons but I can see why people love them. My friend swears by his L85

Them young whippersnappers and their beast mode XD and Thank you for your service to protect our freedom. I dont really like bullpup weapons but I can see why people love them. My friend swears by his L85 [/size]

Thank you, it was really though, asides from basic training being hell because all the Sargent's and higher ranks were utter cu*ts, 3 months in Afghanistan running and patrolling in 30 - 40°c with all your gear was a nightmare. I was your standard rifleman, nothing special but still got a fair amount of action. Sometimes not in the good way.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.