Airsoft Shack, North Wales

JD8825

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

For those who are looking for an airsoft shop in the Wirral, Liverpool and North Wales area there is a store in North Wales in a place called Buckley. The Airsoft Shack is a nice little shop which is aimed at beginners to intermediate players with a nice selection of kit.

The staff are very friendly and will answer any questions you may have. They will even let you try out any of their weapons out on their own firing range to see if your comfortable before you buy. It may be small at the moment but they plan to expand their operations in the future.

They have their own website as well: http://bbgun4fun.co.uk/ and do online orders as well.

BBgun4fun
The Airsoft Shack
Central point
Brunswick road
Buckley
Flintshire
CH7 2EH

Just thought you guys who live around the Merseyside/Cheshire area would find this place ideal for airsoft supplies.

JD8825

• Supporters

I've heard of these and not good heard either everything I've heard was bad and actually laughable. If anyone is going to buy make sure they have it in stock there and then

• 9 months later...

been here last week and they were more than helpful. great lads if they didnt have it in stock then they would get it asap. ooo and now they have playstation and a nice cumfy sofa in the shop too

good shop guys from the lads at midwales airsoft

been several times as its my local retailer, bought several rifs as prices have been lower than online retailers, and of course can try before you buy. Friendly staff and they will offer guidance if needed or let you browse in peace. Only thing that put me off is the web address with bbguns in the title, shopname the Airsoft Shack is much better! They also go to North West Airsoft Alliance events with a stand and site owners can frequently be found in the shop chatting. Only downside from my point of view is that opening hours have been hit and miss in the past and they seem to sell out of Blaster bb's too frequently, but not a major gripe. They do have a good selection of RIFs for a small shop, from likes of G&G, Ares, Cyma, WE etc. Worth a visit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.