Caliber

Other Hobbies

I think he has a Centofante 3- I always find the handle uncomfortable when I use it, it's worse for me than my Gerber STL 2.5 and much worse than my Mora. I'm sure some find them more comfy though

Just from looking at it, I would agree about that one. For the better or the worse, they do a lot of odd knives. I'd say majority of them feel real nice in the hand. I'd look for the fingerchoil, especially on Spydies :)

well I managed to post something in completely the wrong thread, please ignore this :(

might as well update:

Playing a lot of PAYDAY 2.

Crying over anime.

Playing anime songs on guitar.

And watching more anime.

might as well update:

Playing a lot of PAYDAY 2.

Crying over anime.

Playing anime songs on guitar.

And watching more anime.

Watch plastic nee-san, you'll cheer right up, whole series is 30 minutes long with each ep like 2 minutes long, it's just great comedy.

Angel beats was not sad either, I agree on clannad though.

I used to be massively into anime, but in recent years (thanks to work) not really kept up with the new stuff.

Still enjoy the older stuff though - can't beat Patlabor and I even managed to pick up a copy of RoujinZ one BluRay last week. Need to get myself some Armored Trouper Votoms though...

Nice long weekend away hiking up Ben Nevis and wild camping!

20190412_141720.jpg

20190413_180118.jpg

Recently started karate and jujitsu and I'm loving it. Along with airsoft it makes me feel like a badass 😎

For longer term hobbies I'm a big tabletop RPG player and GM and I tend to write fiction, mostly sci-fi or cyberpunk. Ties into airsoft somewhat as I am always having to consider how firefights would go down, the correct positioning, target priorities etc, but it's a loose tie in at best.