Rip Rik

CaptainSwoop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I used to look after his Macs back in the 90s when he still lived in Notting Hill.
Plus a colleague and I nearly killed his wife. We were driving up Regent Street, stuck in the traffic, she was walking down past Hamleys. We waved, she recognised us and decided to run across the road in front of a bus to say hello.

eddie_zps9208e29a.jpg

"His Macs??".

I was 8 when The Young Ones hit the screen, didn't understand many of the jokes and references at the time but slowly over the years with each watch you see just how clever the comedy was. I don't think the BBC has put out anything even close since then.

His Apple Macs. I worked for a company that mainly dealt with Publishing and Media companies. We looked after a lot of Celebs Computers.

I worked for Rik, Stephen Fry, Jimmy Nail (I taught him how to use Quark Xpress the Pro Publishing software) Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones, Brian Eno and Steve Harris (Iron maiden) Among others.

Hey nice one swoop :-) Sounds like a very interesting job you had there. I wasn't the biggest Bottom fan but I made sure I got front row tickets for their tour in 1991 - such a good night. May have to dig out my Dangerous Brothers and Bad News video's

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.