Camouflage Cream

Yuriski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

sometimes someone brings it to my site.. I usually borrows some and makes two lines on my face, warpaint style.. just for the lols. and usually forget to take it off before heading for pizza or gym afterwards XD

04202010_nFootball.jpg
(thou I'm a bit older & uglier than the fellow in the pic)

faces are usually pretty well covered in airsoft, but a lot of people here put some on the forehead where it shows between the googles and the hat/hair

#whitepeopleproblem

I cam up for shits and giggles. Scares the 12 year olds on site! I figure I've spent so much money on my Force recon loadout and I play a recon role, may aswell go all the way as to speak.

Annoyingly the camera hasn't picked up the 2 different shades of green or the fact I have 2 shades of brown on my face but it doesn't take long to cam up, took me 4 minutes to do a 6 colour job.

Came off with 1 wet wipe aswell, so those who have trouble getting it off I would suggest getting decent wet wipes!

Only trouble is if you have any stubble it gets a bit stuck to that, and your eyebrows go a dark colour leaving you looking like groucho marx unless you give them extra attention with a wet wipe!

I would never wear it.

I had to in the kadets & it was horrible stuff. It knacks your skin & smells disgusting.

Now I wear goggles & a mask so there is litterally no point anyway

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.