thoughts on excel bbs

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have my gun coming on monday/tuesday and obviously ordered some bbs. The ones i was going to order (zero one bbs) were out of stock so I came across excel bbs. They are quite expensive, and has anyone had any experiences or know about the quality of these? Thanks

Link: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=264&products_id=4861

• Supporters

Depends on shipping I have used Bull$hit - ergh I mean BullDog which are not that bad

Don't ffs get fireball - jeez bought some .25g's to get better accuracy - mother I got loads of jimmy's

jimmy's is what i call ones that trickle out @ 150fps then 4 good ones and then jimmy - pile of crap

Got some elite force - seem bit better than bulldogs but as always buy a small amount of any bb's

to test in your own gun - some guns have a tighter bore barrel and be really picky on bb's

Hence I suppose some will say this make is good and others with tighter bore will say nope they are crap

They seem good but only time will tell how they work in your own gun - think they are about right price

for a decent bit of ammo - but price alone is not always a good guide I have found

Oh and just in case you get some free bb's in with gun - they are not to be used

they go in crappy springers or in the bin - unless you like unblocking your nice new gun

Happy shooting

ok thanks, normally use my mates gun with zero one, as they are very good. Suprised they weren't in stock, but they are very good quality.

Zero one bb's have a terrible reputation, mishaped, air bubbles, gun jams etc

Blaster or blaster devils are excellent

Excell I have never experienced a single problem or misfeeds/jam

The new G&G ones have a good review

Marui genuine are fantastic but expensive

ok thanks, will maybe be using excells from now on. TBH, my mate was using cybergun Sh*tty ones so zero one have to be better

Depends on shipping I have used Bull$hit - ergh I mean BullDog which are not that bad

Don't ffs get fireball - jeez bought some .25g's to get better accuracy - mother I got loads of jimmy's

jimmy's is what i call ones that trickle out @ 150fps then 4 good ones and then jimmy - pile of crap

Got some elite force - seem bit better than bulldogs but as always buy a small amount of any bb's

to test in your own gun - some guns have a tighter bore barrel and be really picky on bb's

Hence I suppose some will say this make is good and others with tighter bore will say nope they are crap

They seem good but only time will tell how they work in your own gun - think they are about right price

for a decent bit of ammo - but price alone is not always a good guide I have found

Oh and just in case you get some free bb's in with gun - they are not to be used

they go in crappy springers or in the bin - unless you like unblocking your nice new gun

Happy shooting

Don't even think of using bulldog bbs!!!!! http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17878-the-unnerving-truth-about-jbbg-bulldog-bb-pellets/

• Supporters

Wow - but I think they are not that bad certainly better than fireball .25g's I got

BullDog 0.20g's in white - they don't seem to be awful haven't jammed gun yet

In fact we was doing some traget practice today at about 70ft and was quite

pleased with the groupings using Bull$hit BB's

maybe the air bubble is coz they using heavier material like say .25 or .30 but

air bubble reduces weight to 0.20g - dunno not a expert far from it but amazed

that if that air bubble is not 101% centered then weight/mass would be off-center

and spinning all over the place - but they seem quite accurate to me

If they were total $hit - trust me I would be slating them left right n center coz

I still want my mags n choccy n key rings that the fat bastid owes me

I used the excel .2s and .25s and have never had a single issue.

i just buy off the site i play at. saves problems and i can always say to them if anything goes wrong specially as id bring it to them to get it fixed first...

^^what do you use then? I don't skirmish (as of now, will do in a few weeks when school is over) and are the bbs good quality/ cheap?

He plays at the same site as me so would be Aimtop or Kingarms, I use both without problems. £10 for 5000 .20g

Wow - but I think they are not that bad certainly better than fireball .25g's I got

BullDog 0.20g's in white - they don't seem to be awful haven't jammed gun yet

In fact we was doing some traget practice today at about 70ft and was quite

pleased with the groupings using Bull$hit BB's

maybe the air bubble is coz they using heavier material like say .25 or .30 but

air bubble reduces weight to 0.20g - dunno not a expert far from it but amazed

that if that air bubble is not 101% centered then weight/mass would be off-center

and spinning all over the place - but they seem quite accurate to me

If they were total $hit - trust me I would be slating them left right n center coz

I still want my mags n choccy n key rings that the fat bastid owes me

nononono, there should never be an air bubble. People don't purposely put air bubbles in to reduce weight, if anything, they're being arseholes for trying to save money and actually reducing the weight further, so they're probably not 0.2g, more like 0.18g.

If they want to make it lighter, they'll use a less dense material which most likely means shyte quality. But to the honest, I have to admit, the finish on the outside of Bulldog bbs are actually OK, but on the inside, they're no better than shitty .12s.

nononono, there should never be an air bubble. People don't purposely put air bubbles in to reduce weight, if anything, they're being arseholes for trying to save money and actually reducing the weight further, so they're probably not 0.2g, more like 0.18g.

If they want to make it lighter, they'll use a less dense material which most likely means shyte quality. But to the honest, I have to admit, the finish on the outside of Bulldog bbs are actually OK, but on the inside, they're no better than sh*tty .12s.

No, good bbs are not supposed to have air pockets. To change the weight of the bb, you either.... well, from my point of view, make it more dense, add more plastic, or..... add more plastic to increase density.

Hmmmmm........

• Supporters

If they want to make it lighter, they'll use a less dense material which most likely means shyte quality. But to the honest, I have to admit, the finish on the outside of Bulldog bbs are actually OK, but on the inside, they're no better than sh*tty .12s.

Well I have a Xcortech at home and they are coming same speed as other 0.20gs.

Ultrasonic black, Bulldog white & black & white bio's, some SRC & ICS bb's I got with guns and Elite Force from Landwarrior

The bubble is weird and maybe on purpose or some batches were more crap than others

who knows what $hit they source from and brand FANTASTIC Bull$hit

just cracked open a black BullDog 0.20 and couldn't see bubble

deffo BullDog out of a new jar of Black Bull$hit BB's

Bio's - think they all used up now mixed with others in my garden

cracked open a white BB but can't be 101% sure it was bulldog

but will check later with one fresh from White Bull$hit jar

Update - for anyone that cares - no airbubble in the white Bull$hit 0.20g I got out of the jar

maybe it was a bad nasty batch of crap - maybe it is first thing to check if your bb's are inconsistent

or all over the place - hmm might crack a fireball .25g ovpen coz I have doubts about those sods

All the Busll$hit's I have got in last 3 months from either JBBG or BBG4Less I think

if they were crap I would be ripping that greedy chubby bastid to bits

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.