Rich-V

L96 extended mag

I don't believe you can get extended mags for the l96, I've never seen or heard of them before. I think its because the mags on the well are in the wrong place, which is why its flush with the stock.

I don't think there are any "extended mags" for airsoft sniper rifles. I only know of one (can't remember the brand) for the VSR which holds 55 rounds as opposed to the 30 round standard capacity. Never heard of any for an L96.

Magazines are cheap enough but you shouldn't need a lot of ammo as a sniper anyway, unless the games at your local site are really long.

I don't think there are any "extended mags" for airsoft sniper rifles. I only know of one (can't remember the brand) for the VSR which holds 55 rounds as opposed to the 30 round standard capacity. Never heard of any for an L96.

Magazines are cheap enough but you shouldn't need a lot of ammo as a sniper anyway, unless the games at your local site are really long.

There are for gas- KJW and Tanaka M700s and M24s have 2 different mag sizes with different sized gas reservoirs in 'em, and the fill nozzle located in different places.