Manufacturer Quality?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nothing against Finius who I am sure is a lovely bloke but I have a slight issue with putting my body in something someone else has used. Also at that price point I may as well buy a new one. Thanks for pointing it out though

• Supporters

Also at that price point I may as well buy a new one. Thanks for pointing it out though

They're nearer to £160 new with all the pouches.

But fair play on the "other mans sweaty parts" thing. Of course - you could just wash it...

• Supporters

Yeah I can afford it thankfully :)

Good skillz.

Shootercbgear - Flyye 6094 for £87 incl P&P. Deal done and on the way. Thanks for all the advice guys

My mother in law is a wonder with a sewing machine so shouldn't be an issue

Well my 6094 arrived today. Very pleased overall. superb quality. However, I would just like to say that the guys at shootercbgear pulled an absolute blinder. Not only did I get it within a week, it was well packed etc. But mainly, they put down the goods value as $50 not $142 and saved me paying shitloads of custom duty. I paid £13.92 extra £8 of which was bloody Post Office 'handling fees' (for doing fuck all). It worked out marginally cheaper than buying one in the UK and I would firmly recommend them for anything that you cant source in the UK.

Well my 6094 arrived today. Very pleased overall. superb quality. However, I would just like to say that the guys at shootercbgear pulled an absolute blinder. Not only did I get it within a week, it was well packed etc. But mainly, they put down the goods value as $50 not $142 and saved me paying shitloads of custom duty. I paid £13.92 extra £8 of which was bloody Post Office 'handling fees' (for doing f*ck all). It worked out marginally cheaper than buying one in the UK and I would firmly recommend them for anything that you cant source in the UK.

ShooterCB have been superb latley, I ordered a plate carrier 2 weeks ago and got it with no charges in 5 days. Some UK retailers take longer ffs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.