How is Evolution as an airsoft brand?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've never really heard of this brand before and while shopping for a new gun, I came across one of their guns:

http://www.roeairsoft.com/product.php?xProd=78&xSec=7 ---the evolution lr300 ml-axlt

Upon further research it seems that this gun and brand is mostly found in Europe and most reviews/videos are in Italian, which apparently is where the gun is made according to Rules of Engagement airsoft.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand and know anything about their internals and reliability? Cheers!

I'd stay with recognised brands if I where you. There is plenty of good guns out there and buying a gun just to find out it's not what you expected sucks. I THINK I've heard in another thread, here or on that other forum, that they are suppose to be no good, but nothing I can confirm.

I'd stay with recognised brands if I where you. There is plenty of good guns out there and buying a gun just to find out it's not what you expected sucks. I THINK I've heard in another thread, here or on that other forum, that they are suppose to be no good, but nothing I can confirm.

This. It's a relatively unknown brand so you'll be taking quite a risk at a price that could net you a more well known and (potentially) higher quality brand.

Not saying Evolution are crap, just I wouldn't take the risk at that price.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.