help with external parts

JackHG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well I am now the proud owner of a G&G cm16 R8-L (yay) but I'm looking to replace the ris and stock with magpul gear (like everyother m4 owner ever) but being a complete noob I have no idea what handguard would fit the barrel. Please give me some suggestions and help a novice out. :D

I don't own a G&G Combat Machine myself but IIRC you can't replace the RIS unfortunately. On the other hand you should be able to replace the stock with no problem. You can just take off the original one and put your chosen stock on instead. That said you will probably have to run LiPo batteries if you aren't already since a NiMh won't be able to fit in the buffer tube.

Hope this helps.

I don't own a G&G Combat Machine myself but IIRC you can't replace the RIS unfortunately. On the other hand you should be able to replace the stock with no problem. You can just take off the original one and put your chosen stock on instead. That said you will probably have to run LiPo batteries if you aren't already since a NiMh won't be able to fit in the buffer tube.

Hope this helps.

I was already planning on upgrading to a lipo but I'm not sure to get a 7.4 or a higher with a mofset?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.