Vest

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

TBH it looks god awful, Look at the different sizes of the molle webbing, there supposed to be uniform

Go to flecktarn.co.uk and you could get a bulle one of a far higher quality than that

NI418-BK2.jpg

TBH it looks god awful, Look at the different sizes of the molle webbing, there supposed to be uniform

Go to flecktarn.co.uk and you could get a bulle one of a far higher quality than that

NI418-BK2.jpg

It has the pouches built in,besides I can't find a black BULLE that's affordable.

For £15 (not including postage) you are definitely getting a cheaper quality product with this vest. The weave looks quite poor from the pictures shown.

If you could give us a budget I'm sure we could find something suitable and of good quality. E.g. I purchased one of these about 6 months ago in black and it's still going strong. Not bad for £30 (including postage).

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281321977195?nav=SEARCH

• Supporters

How does this look for a first vest?

Running an m4 off it.http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?cPath=37_26&products_id=3409

That looks gash.

But that's fine if you've only got £15 to spend. There ARE better ones on ebay for similar money but do you want a vest or a chest rig (like what you've posted)?

You can get an issue vest on eBay for next to nothing and it won't fall apart after a couple of games

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.