G&G Combat Machine Battery.

Scottie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

So, I recently started doing airsoft, obviously. And I am now really into the sport. I took it upon myself to stop renting weapons and finally buy my own personal gun. So I decided on the G&G Combat Machine. However, this did not come with a battery nor charger. And I am no good with technicals and finding out what will work with what.

I have an older gun, it has a Ni-MH 2/3AAP 650 mAH 9.6v battery. So, can anyone tell me if this one will work with my gun?

If not, or it wont perform as well. Could anyone suggest batteries+chargers for me to use in my gun?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=5774 I ordered it from here.

Thanks.

You might want to find a battery with a higher mAh, 650 won't last long at all at a skirmish. For reference, I have an Ni-Mh battery I bought a couple of years ago for fairly cheap and it's 1600mAH.

Either way it should work if it has the right connectors however it's not ideal for longer skirmishes

I see, so what could I replace it with? Just a higher mAH? Same Voltage? I'm also not sure what charger would work. If I bought a smart charger, should that be alright?

• Supporters

8.4v or 9.6v 1600Mah Nimh crane style and I would suggest the an IMAX B6 charger or what ever charger you want.

Componentshop.co.uk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.