Will these fit?

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Probably not. They're designed for actual guns not airsoft weapons. Also - you can't buy it direct due to this: ITAR

International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product

• Supporters

The stock wont as you would need a milspec buffer.

They do a commercial spec one too.

thats interesting... Is there a place in the UK where you can buy a magpul stock?

You can buy what i believe to be fake ones from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magpul-PTS-CTR-Stock-For-Airsoft-AEG-Black-/291159895124?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&hash=item43ca7b6c54

• Supporters

thats interesting... Is there a place in the UK where you can buy a magpul stock?

If you want that particular one, yes:

http://www.midwayuk.com/epages/Midway_UK.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Midway_UK/Products/2319195903/SubProducts/622676

If you want cheap chinese knock offs of PTS licenced airsoft replica magpul stuff then pretty much everywhere!

I'd just buy a new gun, it's not exactly like your current one is too expensive.

Sell it and buy a new one.

Guest PT247

I have a Madbull ACE M4 Stock Tube with Quick Detach Base (7-Position) for sale, only fitted once but wasn't needed in the end as the stock I am using on my G5 has an integral buffer tube you could buy off me if you are up at Holmbush on the 15th mate? you can have it for £45.

Cheapest I have found it for new is £65 from Hong Kong:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Madbull-ACE-M4-Stock-Tube-with-Quick-Detach-Base-7-Position-MB-ACE7TUBE-QD-/281137115202

I would understand if he wouldn''t want to sell his gun, If as you say it isn't worth much then he won't get much in return for it, Also, Isn't there something special about your first gun? I'd keep it as a memento ;)

• Supporters

Should be good enough for the money. Just remember to get a buffer tube and the long bolt you need to attach it.

Question: If you buy a commercial magpul will it still be not allowed into england. Also, would I need a tube for my cm16 carbine? IF i was to buy the magpul fake or legit? By the way, LWA and Proairsoftsupplies do real magpuls, however they are bloody expensive (£70 expensive for a $50 stock -_-)

• Supporters

Question: If you buy a commercial magpul will it still be not allowed into england. Also, would I need a tube for my cm16 carbine? IF i was to buy the magpul fake or legit? By the way, LWA and Proairsoftsupplies do real magpuls, however they are bloody expensive (£70 expensive for a $50 stock -_-)

You don't need to buy one FROM Magpul. If you REALLY want a genuine Magpul get it from Midway UK (the link I posted) as this has already been shipped with all the correct paperwork. ITAR is a US measure to stop american made weapon parts being shipped outside the US. Unfortunately the blanket nature of the control precludes the sale of weapon accessories (like stocks, grips and sights) unless you can find a sensible/friendly dealer that will ship to the UK.

£70 for a genuine Magpul stock is NOT expensive. It's also completely over the top for a CM16 when there's plenty of cheap knock offs about that will work just as well for you. (by the way - a genuine Magpul UBR stock retails nearer £350).

• Supporters

I thought so. Thanks for the answer, that ebay link, will that go on my cm16?

Yes, I have one on my M4. Be prepared for it to wobble a bit though.

I have a Madbull ACE M4 Stock Tube with Quick Detach Base (7-Position) for sale, only fitted once but wasn't needed in the end as the stock I am using on my G5 has an integral buffer tube you could buy off me if you are up at Holmbush on the 15th mate? you can have it for £45.

Cheapest I have found it for new is £65 from Hong Kong:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Madbull-ACE-M4-Stock-Tube-with-Quick-Detach-Base-7-Position-MB-ACE7TUBE-QD-/281137115202

21st night game

You know what, I'll just wait until I'm registered. Then I'll take it to surplusstore, get it sprayed and ask them to do it. I'm not a confident modder.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.