WE or VFC Scar H?

coopasss

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lately I've been considering getting a new gun, and I really like the looks of the scar H, however I have found 2 that I like the looks of, but I can't decide whether to get the WE scar H or the VFC scar H. Price isn't an issue, I just want to know which one would be the better option. Thanks in advance.

If money isnt a problem, get the WE GBBR Scar, then Set up a hpa system and run hicaps from it.

However if you're looking for an AEG, then neither, i would recommend the G&G Scar

WE Scar = GBB

Pros:

• Kicks awesomely
  • Fairly high powered like most gas rifles- can be converted to a DMR with less effort than converting an AEG
  • Capability to support ABB systems

Cons:

• Mags cost £30-£40 each
  • Requires more maintenance
  • You have to buy a fair amount of gas each month

VFC scar

Pros:

• Works with normal M4 AEG mags, so it's cheaper to buy them
  • As it's an AEG not a lot of maintenance is needed (if any)
  • Doesn't use gas, so you don't have to splash out each month or so on a couple of fresh cans

Cons:

• No recoil
  • Not easy to convert to DMR
  • More parts could go wrong as it's reliant on a gearbox

Ultimately it's your choice, neither is better than the other- each have specific sets of weaknesses due to the nature of their propulsion.

WE SCAR AEG, awesome gun.

• Supporters

Why would you buy a 2000$ Belgian AK variant in the first place? :P

AK?

Do you even SCAR, bro?

If money is no issue as said, go TM.

The question you're really asking is aeg vs gbbr, decide whether you want realism or practicality.

I'm looking for an aeg, and specifically the two I linked, I just wanted to know which would be the better choice.

I'm looking for an aeg, and specifically the two I linked, I just wanted to know which would be the better choice.

The reason he was comparing GBB and AEG was because he saw one was made by WE and assumed it was GBB because that's what they mainly make.

I haven't heard much about the WE but the spring release feature when you turn it to safety looks interesting. Not sure how out of the box perform is or how the externals are.

With VFC you are getting pretty decent internals and some of the best externals out there, probably the best SCAR externals.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone personally or on this forum who have experience with the WE so I can't really do a comparison and say which is better as WE AEGs are relatively knew I think.

Your best bet is to do your own bit of research then form your own decision. I will do a bit aswell to help you out but I'm ultra busy until Wednesday.

Alternatively there is the TM recoil SCAR, if you can afford one I don't think you'll regret the decision :P Recoil shock and some of the best internals about make it worth every penny :)

EDITS were for fixing the Auto correct mistakes. From SPAR to SCAR and Ali to AEG :P This silly SwiftKey keyboard must hurry up and learn airsoft terminology!

I have a WE scar-l AEG which performs like a beast, ROF is great and accuracy is good (haven't skirmished it yet, going on Sunday will test everything then). The recoil is not huge but it feels nice in your shoulder :) ! i cant say anything about the SCAR-H but it cant be too different!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.