Hey all

Yuriski

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

So, I'm Yuriski. I'm pretty new to airsoft (got my AEG last Christmas) and have been looking for a good place to get some beginner tips and advice, as well as meet a few people. Currently, all I have is my MP5, and a few dodgy spring pistols (waste of money, I know): I'm also planning on getting a decent German uniform with flecktarn camouflage as my first loadout, so if any of you know where to get a hold of some odds and ends, I'd really appreciate it (affordable goggles that fit over glasses would also be a big help!).

Look forward to discussing things with you all.

- Yuriski.

Quick Edit: The actual flecktarn site seems to have pretty reasonable costs, so I'm all checked out uniform and tac-vest wise. Anyone with knowledge of a nice pair of goggles would be appreciated though!

Welcome to the forums! What brand is your MP5 mate?

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of goggles that will comfortably fit over glasses, as far as I know. My dad has to wear glasses and finds it difficult.

Thanks! It's an Umarex MP5A3 - cost around £120 from my knowledge (got it from a small airsoft retailer located in Hollybush, for those who may know where I mean). I've also purchased a rail, as well as a red/green dot, a few extra magazines and a cheapish gun bag to transport it in.

The only goggles I could really find were goggles that are glazed over by an optician with your prescription, however they are very expensive (for a beginner, at least.)

Heres a link to the MP5: http://www.airsoftopia.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=14&products_id=48

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.