gas non blowback revolvers/.44's

baptiste121

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

are TM revolvers the only ones on the market that have high cap? ive looked for a while now and can find quite a few good looking revolvers but only in 6shot.. isit possible to fit any cartaridge into any gun? or is the TM the only one with 24 shot mags..

Pretty much they are. But really revolvers are more of a novelty weapon due to their lower capacities - 24 shots with no reload option unless you're patient/quick enough to do it in the middle of a firefight. Most revolvers (the TM being an exception) will need modding to downgrade their FPS anyway.

But don let that deter you - they're a lot of fun to use :D

(dont know who...) but a company just released a resident evil barretta..

TM are missing a trick here...

what about a full metal, limited edition "the walking dead" colt python??

these would fly off the shelves!!

i know that a revolver doesnt fit into a certain load out.. but i want somthing a bit diff to the glocks or the 1911's..

I have an ASG Dan Wesson 2.5 inch revolver and let me tell you, it is the most satisfying thing ever when you get a hit with one when you know you only have 6 shots.

Like Happy stated, you will need to downgrade them because they shoot around 430 fps from the start (remember they used to be hunting pistols for game,then they got converted for airsoft).

You can easily sort this by getting downgrade shells, which let 50% less c02 get the the bb itself, therefore reducing fps by half, enabling the revolver to be allowed to use in skirmishes.

You get 6 high power shells with it, I purchased 25 downgrade shells for it and they work great.

The good thing about ASG DW's is that when you strip them, you can access everything and you can mod them to be more powerful (although it is not recommend if you want it to be skirmishable) and they are easy to maintain and clean.

The build quality is amazing and second to none, I was truly impressed with it.

Only problem is they are a pain to reload if you have gloves on, its a right fumble but its a great feeling.

I mainly load 6 shells in and use it as a last resort while using my AEG or for getting those tight shots for when my AEG is too big.

The c02 consumption is really good as well.

Overall, like Happy stated, they are a novelty weapon, but they are great fun if you want one, just get some downgrade shells for them.

why cant TM make cartridges that fit other weapons.. im sure more people would buy them.

granted they aint part of any load out i can think of.. but its diff to the same GBB you see on any skirmish site..

thanks for the offer but no thanks dude.

Nonononoonononononono! TM revolvers are not the only ones out there! Plasticy revolvers are horrible.

Tanaka make revolvers that hold 12 bbs in the cylinder and it's quite amazing how it works:

Load the bbs into one of the chambers, spin it and it will load all 6 chambers, fire 6 shots, spin the cylinder and it will load another 6, fire away.

Holds half as much but it's a tanaka, you can brag about it.

less pew pew but more awesomeness

Tanaka = £££.

Even Tanaka magazines are expensive, £50 for a long M700 mag and around £40 for a short.

money isnt problem.. im not rich but id rather spend once and make it last..

Ah I forgot the Tanaka, thanks frizzle for reminding us all.

If you have the chance, get one. Seriously.

Nonononoonononononono! TM revolvers are not the only ones out there! Plasticy revolvers are horrible.

Tanaka make revolvers that hold 12 bbs in the cylinder and it's quite amazing how it works:

Load the bbs into one of the chambers, spin it and it will load all 6 chambers, fire 6 shots, spin the cylinder and it will load another 6, fire away.

Holds half as much but it's a tanaka, you can brag about it.

less pew pew but more awesomeness

i like the tanaka.. i just want a good honest, full metal 6-shooter.. with more then just 6 rounds..

the tanaka is my only realistic choice isnt it...

sounds like the tanaka is one nice revolver.. thats now my first choice.. you boys should know.. youve probably been softing for years..

any one know a uk retailer that stocks it??

Or better yet buy two and scope both of then haha

lol..

i cant find the 12 round version.. im going to google it now see what i can find..

but the next big question is..

what colour would you guys get??

personally i like the black python but id upgrade it with wood grips.. what do you think?

I think you can get a 24 round mag for HFCS revolvers but they're like hens teeth. Not the best fun but alright for a cheeky CQB sidearm.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.