Hail

Prathios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

I am Mike (Prathios) i am 28 years old. And i am just starting out in the world of airsoft. My little brother Daryl (ixMagic) have our initial weapons which are both sadly toned due to law. We hope to move into more realistic setup in the future. Both of the weapons although a horrible orange seem to be pretty decent. Very aware i cant use these for a sim situation haha... would stand out for miles.

We will probably both need a lot of advice over the coming years although i pick things up pretty well. I have previous experience with several shooting habits such as:

.22 Air Rifle Hunting

.177 Air Rifle Team based target shooting (Bell center targets against other teams in tournaments) used a stupidly huge rifle for this that looked like a crazy futuristic sniper rifle. But with a solid stock and not all the silly frame work the guys with gas guns had. They were good gas guns but i couldn't stand their image xD

.22 Air rifle long range target shooting

410 Shotgun (When i was younger) for hunting and clay shoots

12 gauge Over under shotgun for hunting and clay shoots

I never really did much hunting when i was out.. it was the stalk that i enjoyed. But i could never find it sporting to hunt things that couldnt hunt me back. Humans being the ultimate sport at range and up close gets me going. But naturally i dont want to just go on a killing spree.... So here i am :P

That explanation looks abit mental... But i'm sure anyone who enjoys shooting understands it :)

Yeah thats what i meant with the last part :).

Cheers for the welcome, And your reply on my other post!

• Supporters

Thought this was weather warning coz did read Saturday could be some strange stuff in some places

(which could be confusing if playing - not knowing if was hit properly or not)

welcome anyway - whatever the weather

and yup - airsoft is a bit different to clay or game hunting, your targets shoot back - the sneaky bastids

(not seen a deer carry a AK47 or rabbit returning fire - did see a psycho looking squirrel though last week)

(not seen a deer carry a AK47 or rabbit returning fire - did see a psycho looking squirrel though last week)

Rabbits don't need guns:

Thats the problem i had with hunting, Could only shoot it if someone was going to eat it. People however shoot back, Fair game :P... Plus in airsoft you can kill em multiple times.... Eating them is the issue.. They tend not to want that :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.