Sign in to follow this  
Finius

Mobile phone upgrades...

Does anyone know anything about mobile phone upgrades?

I took out a 24 month contract a year ago (almost to the day) which included a phone for £11 a month.

I then increased my plan to £29.00 a month as I was exceeding every single allowance.

Given that I can reduce my plan back to its original cost at any time, can I somehow trick Vodafone into letting me upgrade early, my reasoning being that my phone is slowly beginning to resemble a spoon in functionality and I could do with something better since I'm paying thirty quid a month anyway...

If anyone knows anything about this, or knows any other way I can resolve my crap-phone woes, I'd love to be informed!

Buy a phone outright, get out of contract, go over to GiffGaff.

I'm not even going to post a referral link, It's cheap and would look like I was advertising for my personal gains. I don't care if you switch. But you should.

I've just gone from having no mobile phone to a Lumia 1020 with unlimited 3G (4G soon) and texts +250 minutes for £12 a month + phone on top. Best purchase of this year, and I bought a G5 too, we all know how good they are!

Can't hurt to try, give the HTC one m8 a look- I got one on launch and it's pretty much faultless (unless you intend on taking a lot of photos with it, but then i'd suggest a proper camera anyway :lol: )