hi everyone

wee-mo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi, I have just joined this forum as I have 5 airsoft guns that I need to try and sell for a friend, long story but all above board and legal.

I have no idea about these guns or what to do , would appreciate any help from you guys could be a bargain for someone if anyone is interested.

I`m based in Edinburgh if anyone is local .

many thanks

wee mo

hi cropzy, I have no idea ,one in a box and says boyi airsoft m4 cqb, I will try and post some pictures as they have no name on them.

not sure they are complete got quite a few magazines for them , they all are black and look very impressive/menacing .

I`m into air rifles myself .

cheers wee mo

Will be easier to shift/price if we could get the barest details about them - make, model and condition being the key three really

Do you know if any of them are working? Could potentially be interested in that Ak if it is.

hi ronnyjodes, I have tried them but nothing is firing , however thats not to say they are not working , I can see some have electrical connections but no chargers. I have no idea about these guns they are not my thing and I dont want to mess around with them.

one of the guns (the long one) has a cocking bolt and air projects from the business end, so assume that is working.

would be best to come and try these so as to see what your getting.

I dont know what the AK one is as there are nothing on the guns .

cheers wee mo

I'd put these guns up separately in threads in the sales section. Maybe get a forum member to identify them individually over PM so you can get a decent title up on each sales thread.

The guns are hard to Identify. We already know the m4 Is a Dboys so that's that- But the L96 could be a WELL or DE,The AK could be a JG,DE or CYMA and the G36C Could be a JG or CYMA - I'd say odds are it's a JG G36C since they are very common guns. Identifying Chinese guns is fairly difficult on looks alone since they all clone the same thing.

• Supporters

WeeMo, the pistol very much looks like a CYMA/ASG Glock18C AEP, but without having a look inside or at the pistol grip it looks like it is missing the mag, charger and battery. if you hold the gun in your hand as if you were going to fire it place your thumb on the back of the slide, there should be a button which you press and the whole slide lifts off, look for a plastic flap about 1/3rd of the way down towards the barrel from your thumb and the battery should pop out if its there, if there is a space under the barrel then you are definitely missing the battery. The mag should be in the front 1/3rd of the hand guard about a cm in depth and 1.5 cm wide then the length of the handguard. To get it out press the catch immediately under the trigger guard.

That will help you answer some questions.

thanks guys, the hand gun has a battery and two mags but no charger , I will look tomorrow to see if there are any makes and models on the guns and post up what I can find.

a friend tried one of the rifles (the long one) and put a bb pellet up the chamber and fired it at a blanket and it went straight through, so I know that one works but no magazine for it :-( .

I made a few calls today and found out how popular this sport is but need to shift these on for the family , I`m waiting on the family getting back to me as Ive asked them to look for any chargers and possibly the missing mag and any batteries .

I will post my findings tomorrow.

much appreciated guys

wee mo

morning, one gun has G36C classic army made in china kal 5.56mmx45 end barrel designed by john noveske kx3#00658.

M4 CQB automatic electric series made in china, that`s all the info that I can find.

will put up more when a friend calls today and I speak with the family to see what parts they can find.

wee mo

If I can get some spare money together after I get my suppressor, how much would you sell the scope alone on the G36C? And would you be able to post it since I'm on the complete other side of Britain?

Also, how does the scope look when you aim? Any zoom? What are the crosshairs like?

DSCI0015_zpsa9fcd0aa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, been on holiday . update !, I have just been told from the family that there is a case full of batteries and chargers that I will be getting on Monday so I will have a better idea as to whether the guns work or not.

Still looking to sell as a complete package and would like for someone to pick up from Edinburgh as I don't want to spend my time posting items individually , sorry .

Happy for any offers ? will be a bargain for someone I`m sure.

I have not used these guns so I know nothing about power or how they shoot or how they are supposed to shoot.

Many thanks

Alan

You'd sell them quicker if you sold them individually.

This.

If you can check the AK is working once you've tried it with a battery and you'd be happy posting I'd be happy to make an offer on it.

Edit:

In case you're still not sure, this one is the AK.

DSCI0014_zps0dad9749.jpg

As I've already said, I'd be willing to take the L96 if you can post.

However, it's not worth the trip to Ed from the Midlands and I have no use nor want of the other items.

hi everyone , I have received the batteries today but no chargers, I cannot tell if they work or not so I will not post for anyone to be dissapointed.

One rifle does work and does not require any batteries (spring/air powered) the other three rifles are for anyone who knows about these to check

The hand gun has been kept and not for sale along with the holster and vest.

I realise selling seperately is best but not worth my bother as I`m selling for a friend in need, I was hoping someone local to Edinburgh could check them to their satisfaction and get them for a reasonable price .

I will remove them this week if no one local can make use of them ,

sorry about no posting but hope you understand , thank you for all your help and input.

cheers wee mo

• Supporters

Just a suggestion, google your local sites, there are a few in Scotland and if they have a forum post there, alternatively there might be someone who could pop round, or you could go to who would verify they work. For someone with charged batteries it would probably take about 5 mins to test fire and chrono all of them. You would get more for each if you sold them individually.

^^ that. I would possibly be interested in the g36 but if your not willing to post then I can't really do much. GL selling them and I hope you get what you need

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.