to clear things up

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For the G&G CM16 carbine (http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268&products_id=5645), where does the battery go? I say this because apparently I would be able to upgrade the stock. Also, what is the place where the RIS would go made of? It looks cheap, and how does the sights feel. I did a mini war with a few mates today, and one of them brought along a m16 of some kind i think ASF? Anyway he told me it was about £100 but it felt dead cheap. It was quite new and the sights and the place for the RIS felt really cheap, is this the case with the G&G or is it polymer based. Finally, I was looking into buying a cheap LiPo (before anyone says don't, its short term so i can go to a skirmish coming up without having to save more money up) that is 800mah. The charger I was going to get is 700mah applicable or something, would this end up as a disaster? Also would the connectors work (mini-tamiya on battery fitting charger?)

Battery: http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-800mah-20c-continuous-discharge.html

charger:http://www.componentshop.co.uk/700ma-charger-for-1s-to-3s-3-7-7-4-11-1v-li-po-and-life-battery-packs.html

I know I have been posting a lot, but I am new, and know nothing about this, partly why I want to learn the easy way before i learn the hard way...

Thanks and sorry again for all the threads recently...

• Supporters

The battery goes in the handguard, the handguard made of polymer (same as the body, pistol grip, stock ect) it definitely doesn't feel cheap, the front and rear sights are metal (and are solid.) It'll take batteries with mini tamiya connectors.

The charger will work, the battery wont last long enough though. You would need at least 2 800mahs for a days play switching them at lunchtime.

The charger will work, the battery wont last long enough though. You would need at least 2 800mahs for a days play switching them at lunchtime.

The time would approx be 2 hours charge? Wouldn't go straight into skirmish, would save some more and then get a better battery or 2

Ok thanks, good to know. The charger would work with the battery as well?

Yep. I have that charger and it works with the smaller whiter connector you see on the battery next to the mini tamiya. You have to plug it in towards the right hand side of the charge port as the port on the charger is 4 pin and the plug on the LiPo is 3 pin.

They still work just you need to plug it in like this:

w3OLyt5.jpg

I've played an entire day on one 800 MaH, you just have to be sparing with your shots (within reason)

I've played an entire day on one 800 MaH, you just have to be sparing with your shots (within reason)

You may get a full day out of it but theres a good chance your buggering the battery aswell. AFAIK your not supposed to let lipo cells go under 3.2v.

or just get the 2600 ones I linked you previously, will last you all day and probs all night too.

tight for money atm. In a months time I will get a better battery and charger, and then start upgrading the gun. Maybe a magpul stock or a eotech

tight for money atm. In a months time I will get a better battery and charger, and then start upgrading the gun. Maybe a magpul stock or a eotech

No need for that stuff before getting mags and boots! Plus they're generally known as modifications, you won't really be upgrading anything except maybe your stock's quality :)

• Supporters

Yeah, don't even entertain the notion of buying an 800mah battery, you'll have used it all before the end of the second game.

Even I could never make 800mah last me a day and I carried less than 500 shots into each game with me, if you're going to be using multiple high caps and using full auto, you're simply not going to get even half a day out of it.

If you really wanted to upgrade the gun I would at least test out some of these parts you want to put on it first.

You could buy a new stock and then realise you don't even like it or it doesn't make a difference.

It will cost you £60-£100 for just an aesthetic upgrade - money you could spend on more useful things like Tac said.

I would agree with everyone else on the battery, IIRC you use roughly 1 mA per shot. (So 800mAh = 800 shots)

It's best to go for the highest capacity possible (that will comfortably fit in your handguard) and a good charger to go with it.

I use a 2600mah lipo crane battery in the front of my CM16 and it could fit one of the triple crane batteries easily. You could get a weekend worth of power in that front hand guard, there is a lot of space. No reason to use a low capacity battery in this gun, its got lots of space.

I use 860 ma Lipo batteries. they fit into the stock tube on my gun.

I swap over at lunchtime.

I don't think you will damage one by using it till the gun stops firing as long as you don't try to 'force it' they will stop working before thr voltage gets low enough to do any damage in my experience.

yeah, the problem is money. I will probably go for a 2600mah lipo, but what would be the cheapest charger for the battery that is good?

my friend ordered some smokes, as when I get my gun we are doing a war with a few mates. When I logged in however i got this message de7fa3dc-b30c-4483-839c-8c02cee50066_zps

They haven't been delivered yet as far as I know, and were ordered over the weekend so he wasn't expecting them anytime soon. What does this mean?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.