Comestic Surgery on TM M4 S-System

tekiturtle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I have a TM M4 S-System that i have had for quite a while now, and honestly i think it looks ugly, i was debating on whether to get a new gun or just spend like £100+ or so to make it look a whole lot better, internally the gun is good, but external it looks like crap. I am wanting to go for a MK18 look, and i am wondering is it possible with this gun? I hear that the TM S-Systems have a different Outer barrel than most M4's, or is that not a problem at all?. I would like some ideas, like what rails, accessories to put on etc etc.

Another problem that i would run into is the wiring, the battery is wired to the front of the battery, Is there anyway to wire it to the stock tube or is a new body required to do that ?

Links to the products that i would need would be very appreciated. This will become my little project build to use this coming july.

Thank you very much

A quick google search came up with this: http://www.airsoftworld.net/cyma-m4-ras-ii-aeg-airsoft-rifle-cm005.html

Haven't found any conversion kits or anything as of yet, but the description from the above link says it should be fully compatible with Tokyo Marui rifles. So it's a bit more expensive than a conversion would be but not as expensive as I thought it would be, so it could be an option.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.