BRITISH AIRSOFT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If BAC doesn't fix it soon it has a real chance of hurting the sport. Sad reality is that if they continue on as they were and people continue to ignore the glaring problem and accept BAC's lies then they are put in a position to do very real harm to the community by handing out passes to people who aren't really airsofters. All it takes is one of those guys to use a RIF in the crime and a front page news story in the Daily Mail and the whole thing can come crumbling down around us. I stand against all those trying to work around the law, whether it be consumers or retailers or sites, if we aren't taking proper care to ensure the law is complied with then its a real danger to the sport. Its not so bad if a real airsofter gets caught with a RIF on a crime, at least then the law was complied with, but if a BAC member who hasn't been checked properly (which we have to assume is all of them at this point) then it just looks like a scam scheme setup to bring problems to the sport. That is a good way to ensure no independent body can ever be a place to register airsoft players and I for one want to see the UKARA cartel fall but BAC's current behaviour tells me they aren't the people to do it.

Pitchfork time, it needs tearing down so we can build the right thing out of the ashes.

• 4 months later...

Clubbers across the world will be carrying folding chairs to night clubs after seeing that haha :D

>Turns 18 in December.

>First time at a club

>break out the chair

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.