BRITISH AIRSOFT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT.....

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Anyone thinking of joing BAC please DON'T. more to follow later this evening once all evidence has been compiled by my friend but they will ruin the sport if they continue.

FULL STORY WILL BE POSTED AT 7PM.

• Supporters

Commenting for notifications so I don't forget.

• Supporters

British Airsoft Club, set up as an alternative to UKARA by a retailer which didn't meet the requirements to become a UKARA member so set up their own system and charged people X amount of money to join it; I expect they've raked in a huge amount of cash for doing pretty much shit-all. Now someone's realised that BAC membership means nothing in the real world because almost all of the big retailers refuse to accept it and HMRC probably don't even know what it is.

• Supporters

All will be revealed just waiting for my friend to collect the final parts and it'll be posted but trust me you'll love it.

WE Tactical Training Industries. They were one of the distributors for WE for America based in Hong Kong IIRC,they liked to masquerade as WE themselves a lot. Had a falling out with WE Europe who are the newly formed distributor for WE in europe.

This thread on Arnies airsoft deals with the issue well.

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/212979-wetti-is-divorcing-we-europe-and-its-nasty/

T minus two hours thirty (ish) minutes till the drama starts. This will probably be the only post I'll subscribe to this year haha

• Supporters

I'm struggling getting the sofa through the doorway out of front room to my computer study...

(Hhhhmmmmmm - would of been easier to carry laptop into front room I think)

Just ordered 2 Pizza's to be delivered with garlic cheese bread, Ben n Jerrys - the works

better be good - the pizza and this post

I'm struggling getting the sofa through the doorway out of front room to my computer study...

(Hhhhmmmmmm - would of been easier to carry laptop into front room I think)

Just ordered 2 Pizza's to be delivered with garlic cheese bread, Ben n Jerrys - the works

better be good - the pizza and this post

Even more fun will be getting it back AFTER the pizza haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.