This would work

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

EDIT: resolved

I know I have been posting a lot (some of you may even call it spamming *gasp*). Anyway, It looks like I will be picking up a gun very soon, and I have chosen this : http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318&products_id=6084

with 2 tone. For batteries, I got sent the link of this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vapex-Airsoft-25C-LiPo-Cranestock-Battery-LiPo-Charger-LP305-7-4V-2600mAh/400701716295?_trksid=p2050601.c100103.m2451&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211150826%26meid%3D7240994393087079029%26pid%3D100103%26prg%3D20140211150826%26rkt%3D4%26clkid%3D7241008631274890823&_qi=RTM1793562

which I will probably buy. I am also going with a cheap £15 mesh mask for now, (will be playing against a 270 fps gun before i start skirmishing) I just need someone to check if this combo would work? thanks very much and sorry for the spamming *gasp*

OK, before I make a comment. Rename the title to "The Team Flex Help Thread" then you won't have to spam. Secondly, tan + two tone looks hideous. I'd honestly go for a black one (with two tone) or ME :)

I don't know why the hyperlink isn't bad. It's the best two tone and comes with everything you're going to need. (except bb's, you will go through bb's faster than Lindsey Lohan goes through cocaine)

I'd rather get a gun that is sprayed two tone, so you can sand it once you get your UKARA. but yea... tan + two tone does look pants.

well tan doesn't look that bad but black looks better and for your first airsoft gun and battery i really wouldn't go for a lipo because if you aren't careful you can break them very easily overcharge them and when you use them they can blow up if you aren't careful honestly just get a nimh battery of zero one those things are much safer!

Guest PT247

I don't know where people get the idea that LiPos are difficult to maintain. The charger he has in the link is a balance charger and lets you know when the battery is fully charged. A LiPo doesn't need to be fully discharged (in fact you should never fully discharge them. They hold their charge where as niMh will lose theirs. They do explode if hit with a nail.... so don't hit them with a nail. I have seen more people have issues with nimh batteries when skirmishing as they do require looking after properly, they don't last very long, generally offer less performance (rps) and if you are going to go the LiPo route later you'll need a new charger so will cost more overall. Just get a LiPo (7.4v like in the link) and don't hit it with a hammer/pierce it/fully discharge it/etc and you'll be all right :-)

tan is ok... just not with vomit green.

as for lipos. some people swear by them and do not see any problems using them. I prefer the easy life of nimh. doesnt die if you use them all up and less likely to catch fire.

btw. nimh does not have to be fully discharged. nicd does.

+1 for component shop. You can pick up a simple 25C 7.2v LiPo for £6.70 and a charger with power supply for under £10.

+1 for component shop. You can pick up a simple 25C 7.2v LiPo for £6.70 and a charger with power supply for under £10.

wat? I can't seem to find the cheap ones for the charger and liPo

I've got it and it works perfectly with the battery i've mentioned. I've used that type of battery over a 2 day period and it still had charge afterwards.

the mah rating tells you how long the battery will last (more or less) The bigger the number the longer it will power your gun.

I use fairly small batteries that fit into the stock tube of my M4 they are 840mah. On full charge one will last me all day but I have a spare with me just in case.

My sone uses a 1400mah in his foregrip and never worries about losing power.

Check out your local RC shop for batteries. When you add in postage mail order ones aren't so cheap. They can't send them by post they have to come courier.

• Supporters

The capacity of a battery (mAh) makes a difference to it's discharge rate too, a 2600mAh 15C battery will kick out a lot more amps than a 800mAh 25C battery for example. more amps = better trigger response and faster rate of fire.

I'd always recommend going for the biggest battery you can fit. You should be able to get a WE airsoft 1450mAh 7.4v LiPo into that stock no problem, they're what I use in my guns now and I've had no cause to complain at all.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.