New Skirmisher, Gun Advice.

lukelively34

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, didn't know where to post this so just put it here.

Basically I've done my 3 games and have applied for my UKARA, I'm currently looking at getting the G&G Raider CM16 I've been told this is a great first gun to get but one problem I have is my site limit for AEG's is 370fps and the Stock fps is 320-30.

I've seen an upgrade option at Zeroone Airsoft for the M100 spring, is this upgrade worth it at all? Had a look online but can't find anything.

Link Here: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268&products_id=5774

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry just found out in the guides section, funny though as I used the search and it didn't come up but ah well. "MOD if you could delete this topic please."

Edited by lukelively34

Don't worry about the fps. Most sites have a 350 limit so you don't want to go over that. If you ever want to go to a CQB game then a 328 fps limit is likely. 320-330 is a good fps to have for a gun.

Cerberus have a 350fps limit, as do most outdoor sites. If the gun shoots 320-330fps then it probably already has an M100 spring so ignore that upgrade option. What happens when you fancy a change and want to try an indoor site?

Cerberus have a 350fps limit, as do most outdoor sites. If the gun shoots 320-330fps then it probably already has an M100 spring so ignore that upgrade option. What happens when you fancy a change and want to try an indoor site?

It's 370 at Sandpit so I get your point for the fps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.