Airsoft Weekender, what's it like?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pure craic man. Objectives are often very long so firefights are often intense moments of waiting followed by all out mayhem that feels like it lasts forever but in reality is just a 10 minute plastic slinging match. Depending on how big the site is you might be doing lots of hiking,but I can guess you're going to the Ground Zero weekender which is more skirmish oriented and less milsim then the stuff I frequent. Weekenders are very tiring so bring lots of food and water. Camping at night depends on the crowd- Two weekenders I've been at have been a mix of music,the occasional bit of drink(Marshals aren't a fan of this because insurance) and just general craic around the fireplace,roasting sausages and doing various things that would leave one very vulnerable for an attack :P Alcohol is a bad idea,airsoft with a hangover is not entertaining as some of my mates might tell you.

Overall,I find weekender very much worth it. Lots of fun and plenty of action.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.