Need help choosing my new m4 stock?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I want to change my standard m4 crane stock to something new but am not sure what to choose? Does anyone have any recommendations for some cool stocks I can get, it needs to take lipo stick batteries though. Thanks for any help!

Greg

Could try a Madbull ACE Stock?

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-ACE-Ultra-Lite-Stock_AZVQU.aspx#.U4YqXom9LTo

There's a tube designed to fit lipos that swaps out if you can't fit one in the standard tube. Never had one myself (not a fan of m4s) but they have a fair few positive reviews and look awesome. Being compact and light helps a great deal too.

There's always the Battle Ax style then. You can fit practically everything in them - lipo, torch/laser batteries, etc.

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Grips_and_Stocks_AEG_Madbull_Troy_Battle_Ax_M4_Buttstock_w_Silver_Wire_core_TAN.htm

I'm looking at one of those ACE stocks myself. It could potentially work out slightly cheaper if you order from GP-Airsoft-UK.

Quite a lot of people seem to like crane stocks but I think they're kind of ugly, even if they are said to be more practical and comfortable.

By the way won't any stock take a LiPo stick battery? It should fit in the buffer tube fine.

You could try a MAGPUL PTS ACS as well.

Thanks for the help with the stock, I'm trying to change a few things on my gun. Also do u know how to take off the rail and front iron sight off my gun, everything I look up doesn't show what to do with my type of front rail. Any ideas? I removed the 4 screws on it but it still wouldn't come off. It looks kinda like this in black:

AEG_GG_RAIDER_S_TN_lg.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.