Tri-shot shotgun won't pump

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Basically, my DE M56 shotgun won't pump at all.

I've tried unjamming all barrels, and they are empty.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Can you move the pump? does it feel like the piston is not catching?

Could be the ever dreaded problem of a dead sear. In that case you may as well part with the shotgun as there is no part support. Disassembly is also a pain.

Another issue,which happened to a DE maruzen 870 springer clone I used to have was that shattered BBs made their way into the firing mech which just prevented the piston from moving properly,however I doubt this could happen to a trishot.

Can you move the pump? does it feel like the piston is not catching?

Could be the ever dreaded problem of a dead sear. In that case you may as well part with the shotgun as there is no part support. Disassembly is also a pain.

Another issue,which happened to a DE maruzen 870 springer clone I used to have was that shattered BBs made their way into the firing mech which just prevented the piston from moving properly,however I doubt this could happen to a trishot.

I haven't put bbs through it in ages. The pump itself isn't moving at all.

Pump not moving at all-Must be a jam in the trigger mechanism. Don't force it unless you want to break the trigger which is impossible to find due to no part support.

Tariq had this happen to his TM SPAS 12. Pump jammed,forced it,trigger snapped.

If it's a jam in the cocking/trigger mechanism then an option is to take it apart and reset everything.

IT'S SORTED! The bastard just needed a shell put into it, then dry fired (not moving the pump) 3 or four times, then the pump moved regularly.

Could an admin please close this thread?

• Supporters

Note for those who have same issue in the future/want to not suffer this issue:

Take the pistol grip/stock off.

Carefully (but forcefully) bend the receiver casing out of the way and slide it back and up to remove it.

On the Right hand side of the receiver is the 'cock-block' and spring, remove them. *they are the only removable components at this stage*

Put the receiver shell back on, front end first and push it down at the back - this is a little more fiddly, but I've got the whole process start to finish down to under 2 minutes

Reattach the stock

I had my DE M56C for like 2 months and managed to break 2 of the pistons on it :(

Actually mine wasnt jammed when I pumped it. It just went crunch, however it had jammed like that many times before. Little wiggle and it usually freed itself.

And it was the hop/feed mech that broke :P

• 9 months later...

Nevermind, i've figured out why its not working, the pistons have snapped, the spring is in three pieces and all the screws are completely rusted. Sold a 2nd hand lemon, £20, so won't be fussed chasing that one up.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.