Pmags for G&P SR 25 140 rds Black.

FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Anybody have any idea where I can get a couple of the above from? Have searched all the sites I am aware of and can only find them in tan.

As Ive said before, I have a couple of the D-Boys Hi-Cap mags but there are absolute crap. They have a raised portion on the metal of the bottom cover on the mag housing making it impossible to 'finger or run across the top edge of a table wind'. Consigned to the 'kit I wish I'd never bought bin!'

• Supporters

I have 4 PTS ones I may be persuaded into parting with.

Not going to just flog them though, they've been discontinued and are extremely rare.

£150 for all 4, basically brand new as the rifle they were for never really saw any use =[

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Airsoft-Ed,

Thank you very much for the offer.

After some, actually a lot, of time searching the Interweb, found a supplier who had 3 in stock. They arrived this morning.

If anyone else is after these, the supplier I used has a small stock of the Dark Earth colour mags. Good fast service, I ordered on Monday and they arrived today.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.