this gun any good

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's another G&G Combat machine.

They are all the same.

The G&G Combat Machine range are decent for the price.

Therefore all G&G Combat Machines are good.

Holly: They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?

Holly: Everybody's dead, Dave!

Lister: Not Chen!

Holly: Gordon Bennett! Yes, Chen. Everyone. Everybody's dead, Dave!

Lister: Rimmer?

Holly: He's dead, Dave. Everybody is dead. Everybody is dead, Dave.

Holly: He's dead, Dave. Everybody is dead. Everybody is dead, Dave.

This is what my team shout if we're all walking back to respawn together. We've had some bloody odd looks doing it.

Guest PT247

if you like that style of gun then I seriously recommend the Umarex Mini Patriot, out the box it is an amazing gun, add a Prommy TBB and it will put a grin on your face every shot.... just dont open the gearbox unless you have to. It is precision accurate and has very good range and super consistent 323fps. A lot of people cant't get used to short rifles but if you can it is an awesome CQB and woodland gun. Mine is currently broken as I tried upgrading further when it really doesn't need it. It will live again tho, and is my favorite non recoil AEG. Comes with blowback too and a mosfet.

Patriot%20Umarex%20Blowback.jpg

I managed to shoot a chaps kneecap which was only poking out an inch from a wall at Epsom Tunnels in one shot in the dark and regularly out ranged far more expensive guns at Holmbush Airsoft with it.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/sale#c38:m96:sort3

The whole list of ICS guns on sale at landwarrior

Land warrior isn't great for under 18 players as they don't two tone guns. PLEASE take this into account Flex

Some suppressors (mainly the ones filled with foam) actually make your aeg sound much softer not a whole lot but they can have a cool effect on the sound if you get the right one, i used to have one on my g36 sounded really cool almost like the sound design your hear in films when a sd weapon is fired.

Land warrior isn't great for under 18 players as they don't two tone guns. PLEASE take this into account Flex

yeah... I will try to order off zero one airsoft http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268&products_id=6084 as i am buying this soon. Now i need to find out about a battery and charger

They do, but they charge for it. Unfortunately it's now £25

and thats a smart charger? thanks for the help, looks like i might be spending a bit more than £130. ah well, thanks

They do, but they charge for it. Unfortunately it's now £25

When the hell did they start two toning? I always read that their stance on two toning was DON'T EVEN ASK!

Edit: found the page where they say that they don't two tone guns

p8DkD8I.png

When the hell did they start two toning? I always read that their stance on two toning was DON'T EVEN ASK!

Edit: found the page where they say that they don't two tone guns

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/upgrade-services-c21/lwa-two-tone-spray-service-rifle-p3496

Yup, there does seem to be a contradiction there. I'm sure it was easier to find the 2 tone service and it was cheaper before they revamped the web site. But they sold me my Sten for £100 so can do no wrong in my book :D

is land warrior airsoft good for buying parts then?

Their shipping is a bit expensive IMO (especially because it costs me less in fuel to get to their shop than the shipping costed

Their shipping is a bit expensive IMO (especially because it costs me less in fuel to get to their shop than the shipping costed

and zero one airsoft, have you had any problems with them?

Where Landwarrior really excel is the deals they run from time to time. The £100 Stens were a prime example, they were that price for 3 months selling out and restocking several times. Some of the ICS guns they have atm are stupidly good prices. In my experience, you get the gun in your hands the day after you order, thats why the shipping costs more. They will also price match anyone else.

Landwarrior, Zero one, patrolbase... They all have good reputation. I would go with whichever has the gun you want at the best price.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.