Wargame: Red Dragon

Zak Da Mack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I picked up this game about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! An RTS with huge maps and a wide range of infantry/tanks/planes/ships to choose from. I've been playing this for a while and I thought I'd ask if anyone else on here plays it? B)

• 1 month later...

I don't own it, but it looks like a beautiful game. I love RTS games but I've never played one involving modern combat (It's either swords and bows with Total War, or plasma and robots with Halo Wars and Supreme Commander).

Once I come across some money I'll look into getting it. We can have some fun doing 2v4 matches with AIs (Supreme Commander 2 flashbacks, there), assuming you can skirmish like that.

Got the first two not picked this up yet

I don't own it, but it looks like a beautiful game. I love RTS games but I've never played one involving modern combat (It's either swords and bows with Total War, or plasma and robots with Halo Wars and Supreme Commander).

Once I come across some money I'll look into getting it. We can have some fun doing 2v4 matches with AIs (Supreme Commander 2 flashbacks, there), assuming you can skirmish like that.

Wargame is amazing, but it will be amazingly different to any other RTS you've ever played. But it's good as it doesn't have that usual rock-paper-scissors mechanic to it and the amount of units to choose from is overwhelming at first.

You can up to 4v4 either against humans or AI (or both)

Got the first two not picked this up yet

I haven't played the first 2 but apparently it's a lot more balanced, apart from the ships which involves being REDFOR to win. But they are apparently patching that soon.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.