First rifle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Their moderators are terrible and ban people for minor offences. They also don't allow the posting of links to retailers and forums other than ZeroOne and ZeroIn.

Why would they? they are owned by zeroone. You dont go into mc donalds and see adverts for BK whoppers on the walls.

Why would they? they are owned by zeroone. You dont go into mc donalds and see adverts for BK whoppers on the walls.

I don't really mind however it's not great for newer players or people on a budget as parts, guns and accessories can be cheaper elsewhere.

True, But all they have to do is use google to find them. More fool them if they pay for the first thing they see without shopping around.

I dont see why people have an issue with that at all. It's their company, if you disagree, find another forum or make your own forum for that sake. But I do much prefer the people on AFUK.

If you hadn't said that, would you be banned?

• Supporters

True, But all they have to do is use google to find them. More fool them if they pay for the first thing they see without shopping around.

Unfortunately not everybody knows 1) how to use google properly or 2) what they're supposed to be looking for in the first place. Advice from ones peers is often invaluable - I for one would have been none the wiser when I was thinking about getting an AK without asking here first. Had I asked the same question on ZeroIn then the discussion couldn't have included makes other than those that Z1 sell.

There is always one that has to pose a counter argument :rolleyes:

The simple fact of the matter is that they use censorship. Censorship causes ignorance. Ignorance causes dickheads.

Now couple that with the fact that many, many people here have had bad dealings with them.

Censorship shouldn't be allowed.

Anyway back on track, don't want to ruin the thread with arguments, that's why you have private messages ladies!

+1 for the CYMA cm045 and 048 series. Brilliant starters if you are looking for an alternative to the M4 which everyone has these days.

However they are a little difficult to find but you can get them nice and cheap from the Polish shops, Taiwan Gun and Gunfire.

They may be a little hot aswell but once you get it sorted it will last you for years and the performance is punching well above its price range!

Censorship shouldn't be allowed.

Don't tell me what I can or cannot do in my home/page (didn't even intend that pun when i started writing)! :)

would recommend the cyma not only for starters, even if you want to upgrade it's a solid platform - if you can live with the pot metal parts

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.