Taiwan Gun Batteries

Hav0c

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a quick thread to chuck it out there and ask if anyone on these forums has bought/used the batteries that Taiwan Gun sell?

If so, what is your experience with them and what is the quality of them like?

Most likely going to be placing an order soon and just wanted to know in advance.

Cheers guys.

• Supporters

I haven't but always check out more local places first

especially RC stores - even ebay where you may find more info and sizes

prefer to order from UK - ordered a couple of batteries from far east and well they were crap

(think 1 of them was losing its charge so quickly I would of been better off using the TV remote batteries)

Find out your battery room available - look around some RC hobby stores or online and you may get a good deal

(if you search for airsoft battery you will always end up paying more for same battery as RC car/boat/planes etc...)

• Supporters

The prices aren't significantly cheaper than www.componentshop.co.uk so I would stick with them. Less likely to get damaged in transit if nothing else (not so far to come).

Guest PT247

also check the T&Cs if you do buy from them as they may not post them to the UK due to rules re airmail shipping

Taiwan Gun are based in Poland so they can use EU couriers which results in no import duty on your purchase or having it get stuck at HMRC.

Thanks anyway lads, I'll give the bay a browse.

• Supporters

Thanks anyway lads, I'll give the bay a browse.

Seriously - component Shop.

i,ve bought and used batteries from there . there fine no better no worse than componentshop ones . the best and cheapest i,ve found have been hobbyking . i just changd the connectors to suit mine. i got 2 1800 lipo,s delivered for £15 , but if ur ordering from taiwangun there just as good ,

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.