about Evike.com

matas17

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wonder if anyone bought from Evike.com(American airsoft website) or any other USA airsoft website and got airsoft guns shipped to UK while they are 50% two tone(Bright Orange/Green coloured). I want to ask if anyone had any troubles with shipping by that i mean UK customs, would they give any hassle>

evike does two tone??

if they do I assume it's likely aimed at the UK market. personally I never ordered anything airsoft from the states.

evike does two tone??

if they do I assume it's likely aimed at the UK market. personally I never ordered anything airsoft from the states.

Yea they do two tone for UK and EU customers, I personally find they have more choice then most of the UK retailers do and if they do have what i want its usually out of stock.

Your going to get spanked on import charges.

I know that but i wanna know would there be any problem with customs for example that they would seize the items and destroy them

Earlier today emailed to UKARA and asked the same question and they just said aslong as I can prove that i am 18 there should be no problem since the airsoft guns will be painted two tone.

When you add on tax, import duty and shipping charge it will usually end up the same price, if not more than getting it in the UK.

You're right that the US sites do have a lot more choice and the prices are excellent but especially for anything cheap it isn't worth it because it's like a $30 minimum for international shipping, and ordering a rifle will be £40+ in shipping.

Yea they do two tone for UK and EU customers, I personally find they have more choice then most of the UK retailers do and if they do have what i want its usually out of stock.

which other EU countries require twotone???!!

Spain require parts of a rifle/pistol to be yellow, idk about others though

Not Spain, Portugal

Evike are the only place I can find that sells this:

gr-ia-ef4.jpg

I don't think I will get it 2 toned if I ever get the money together :)

i ordered a few things a while ago from them, got held up in customs for a few days even though it was the slide frame of a 1911 had to pay £40 to get it out but it arrived non broken and working so thats fine

When you add on tax, import duty and shipping charge it will usually end up the same price, if not more than getting it in the UK.

You're right that the US sites do have a lot more choice and the prices are excellent but especially for anything cheap it isn't worth it because it's like a $30 minimum for international shipping, and ordering a rifle will be £40+ in shipping.

Ill be getting airsoft rifle for over $400 where in UK id pay easily £350 for same rifle. Also I will be getting pistol for around $150 where the price in Uk would be atleast same in pounds.

Ill be getting airsoft rifle for over $400 where in UK id pay easily £350 for same rifle. Also I will be getting pistol for around $150 where the price in Uk would be atleast same in pounds.

Your looking at almost £60 tax and fees on a $400 gun, and thats without postage

Edit: Just added a $400 dollar gun to cart on evike, $98 shipping lol

The total landed cost to get it into the uk would be £367 after customs and parcelforce get there mits on it

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

nope.

If you're buying high end real steel stuff then the US is the way to go, but evike don't carry much in that sort of bracket. All the gear they sell that isn't from a real-steel brand is chinese/hong kong stuff, you'll be able to get it cheaper there.

Evike are good. Only worth the hassle buying from them if you can't get something from anywhere outside the US. It's just so much hassle with customs charges etc.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.