Bad day..

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

..you bet,just dropped my brand new ICS M4A1 out of my loft...never even used... :huh:

post-1071-0-33955900-1400767652_thumb.jpg

plastic?

No...I've robbed my cqb so it's all back together now,I'll pick up an old ics lower in the classifieds I hope..

That's standard airsoft monkey metal. Decent ABS plastic I reckon is actually stronger than some of the metal receiver that are knocking about.

No matter how many buzzwords your 'aluminium' alloy gun has it's still good ole powder cast Zamak 4 :P I'd rather decent ABS or Nylon/Glassfiber guns any day.My old Gundam model kits felt stronger than most of the metals used in airsoft gats tbh. Some plastic guns,like most airsoft G36s,even TM based ABS ones are invincible(Probably since the G36 was designed to be made out of plastic but whatever)

I've dropped my ABS VSR stock loads of times,even used it as a rung/handle to crawl out of a river- If it can survive being stepped on and holding my 65kg bony arse then it's grand in my book. I would have more confidence in it than even a Aluminium CNC PDi stock.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.