Morrisons Supermarket Selling Imitation Firearms!

Longshot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm enjoying this thread waaaay more than I should.

Just to keep it going, I don't actually have a Smith and Wesson 4500 series (which I assume the semi-auto was based on) but here is a picture of my 6" Tanaka Colt Python and the 4" Colt Python water pistol/acid spraying death machine. I've also added a piece of 'wild fruit.'

10371691_10154210786690515_2856708835254

They seem like innocent toys but in secret, Morrisons actually direct them to pyrotechnics; they send children in large quantities to buy the so called "cheap toys" and they give them to the pyrotechnics.

The pyrotechnics then fill them with petrol and attach an ongoing fire at the end of the barrel. They are gonna get an army of them of and burn down da citeh.

Right you bunch of fuck nuggets

An Imitation firearm is something that - oh I'm not even going to bother with big words so we'll introduce an "acid" test?

If you were to take the Morrison's water pistol or replica of choiceand lay it on a table if front of a jury. Ask them if it's a real gun if they answer

1) yes, it might be or I'm not sure - Congratulations it's an imitation firearm

2) no, that's a water pistol from Morrisons', don't waste our time again like this or we'll kneecap you with a spade - unlucky, it's not an IF

Here is Cheshire councils guidance on RIFs and IFs, its quite interesting:

http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/business/trading_standards/business_support/product_safety/imitation_firearms.aspx

Where an imitation firearm is not realistic (for example, due to it being transparent or bright red / orange / yellow / green / pink / purple / blue in colour or being less than 38mm/70mm in size) it must still only be sold to people aged 18 and over.

I think JBBG has some competition on their Pro-line stuff

Sadly, Jambwow sells guns that are worse than these. I reckon that they can fire at least 420fps using the new JustBBGuns Snoop Dogg .12g Bulldog BBs:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21083-brand-new-snoop-dogg-bbs-jbbg-exclusive/

Sadly, Jambwow sells guns that are worse than these. I reckon that they can fire at least 420fps using the new JustBBGuns Snoop Dogg .12g Bulldog BBs:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21083-brand-new-snoop-dogg-bbs-jbbg-exclusive/

Remember to get the weed loader with your snoop diddily bbs.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.