Customs Advice

Jamesb0551

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Gents

Looking for a bit of advice, I recently ordered a g and p sr16 URX from ehobby Asia and obviously had it posted.

Now I do have a VCR defence, however my item has been sat in customs since the 12th with no sign of a letter saying i have to pay the import charges? Is this length of time normal for customs?

And if i need to get in touch with them how do i?

Cheers Guys

James

Did you ask Ehobbyasia to put your UKARA number on the customs declaration? That should speed up the process by allowing them to check your defence. If not you could be in for a long wait.

• 2 weeks later...

So the plot thickens...

My parcel cleared customs no issues and was in parcelforce York depot on the 27th of may, but I never received a letter saying how much I had to pay . I've rang them Up today and they had the completely wrong delivery address so they're investigating now they had wrong post code and house number down....

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Wow, that sounds like a fairly colossal fuck up...

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.