Hunter Stalker type games

Bullet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon all.

So, after a short absence from airsoft i am coming back into the fray. I am really looking for some sniper type games and wonder if anyone had any ideas of a good place to go?

I live in Cheshire but would be willing to travel a little to play.

Thanks in advance

Bullet

We played a game at my local site which went down a treat for all, Snipers and Infantry.

Basically, the marshal's take all players who have proper Sniper Rifle's and DMR's and brand them as a neutral team. Then the two normals are given a game brief - We played a base to base game with each team having a mobile spawn flag.

Then, the two regular teams fight out said game, but, they also have another objective which was to hunt and eliminate all the players using Sniper Rifles/DMRs.

However, the Sniper's have unlimited lives, via a 10 second shoulder tag which would medic them back in to the game to the shoulder, which can be administered by any other player who is in the Sniper role.

Also though, if a sniper is shot by a member of either regular team, and they are tagged by say, a Red player, that sniper is from then on out a member of whichever team they are medic'd back in by. and this goes for any other time a SNIPER is hit and tagged back in (If hit by Blue and tagged back by Blue, sniper is now Blue - Same goes for if Sniper is hit by another Sniper and tagged back in by Sniper)

Hope this helped.

When I went to a site called the school, there were a neutral team of snipers who were in the buildings overlooking the playground. The offense team had to reach an objective inside one of the buildings on the other side of the playground whilst being shot at by the defense team also. Pretty fun as you couldnt stop moving or you'd be picked off by the snipers if you decided to take cover, but you couldn't outright rush it either or the defenders would mow you down.

A game that I did at my local site involved going around in teams of 3, all against each other and there were certain teams who were all snipers who would stalk and hunt down other teams by setting up near common paths or by hiding in the bushes.

The games I were talking about were at red1's school and Viking airsoft.

Never heard of the hunteering event. what's it about?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.