Airsoft armoury ?

onion

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there , just wanting to no if anyone has used airsoft armoury before and if the are reliable ?

Wanting to place a order but am always cautious about new websites

Cheers

• Supporters

Hi there , just wanting to no if anyone has used airsoft armoury before and if the are reliable ?

Wanting to place a order but am always cautious about new websites

Cheers

This one? http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/index.html

They run the site shop at the Malls (and a couple of the other Zed Adventures sites I believe). They were also recently featured in AI magazine. Nice chaps, happy to recommend them.

They are one of my local stores (and on an extended route to/from work) so I've popped in occasionally. The shop is well stocked with a large range. BBs and gas seem cheap - also they tend to be cheap for ASG and Kings Arms magazines. Parking can be a slight problem though.

(and by coincidence I might pop in tomorrow morning as my car is in for it's MOT not far from them).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.