Airsoft age poll

Teo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

44 (its not about speed, its all about stamina lol)

It's all about "Operation Let The Kids Run Out and Get Shot First" in my book.

btw Lozart, liking the profile pic. I'm a Boba Fett fan myself and spend 7 years making the costume haha

• Supporters

btw Lozart, liking the profile pic. I'm a Boba Fett fan myself and spend 7 years making the costume haha

Actually - that's not me but I do have a set of FX TK armour in a box waiting to get made. Love the Fett outfits though. Do you ever do the UK Garrison/trooping thing or is it just for fun?

Actually - that's not me but I do have a set of FX TK armour in a box waiting to get made. Love the Fett outfits though. Do you ever do the UK Garrison/trooping thing or is it just for fun?

Never done the 501st stuff to be honest but have trooped in the past. Its more a personal thing now. TK armour is great but never had the chance to get any, did borrow some one haha

• Supporters

because UKARA don't decide who gets to buy IFs or RIFs, the government does. No one under the age of 18 can buy either a RIF or an IF legally so a 'junior UKARA' is completely pointless.

As an under 18 there is no law against you owning a RIF, your parents with a suitable defence could buy one and give it to you entirely legally.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.