Hybrid/Dream Gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

a sub machine gun that fires 400+fps with 900+rpm lol

900 RPM is 15 RPS. 400FPS..That's an M120 spring with a good air seal. That's completely possible. Cyma MP5s come with 120 or 130 springs as standard I believe and can fire 400 FPS if the air seal is good and you win the ACM lottery. 15 RPS is nothing,average guns fire 20RPS nowadays. Throw in some 13:1 or 12:1 gears,an SHS high torque and on a 9.9v Life you can get up to 30 RPS easily. Stock Marui High cycles come firing 30 RPS on an 8.4v nimh (but only firing at 250 or so FPS)

What I would love is two guns to have sex and make an awesome single gun. For me it would be the G36 SL9 but with the regular G36 barrel. Then have it combined with a Bolt action sniper of some kind. Just for the lulz.

The sniper would be bulpup and load in the stock and the barrel would continue to the front and the G36 functions would be exactly as you'd expect from an AEG but allowing the sniper parts to have the clearence

Polarstar manage to get the gas for the gun integrated into the magazine somehow, then we get some KWA externals combined with all the magic accuracy of a TM all rolled into one, for £100 :-)

900 RPM is 15 RPS. 400FPS..That's an M120 spring with a good air seal. That's completely possible. Cyma MP5s come with 120 or 130 springs as standard I believe and can fire 400 FPS if the air seal is good and you win the ACM lottery. 15 RPS is nothing,average guns fire 20RPS nowadays. Throw in some 13:1 or 12:1 gears,an SHS high torque and on a 9.9v Life you can get up to 30 RPS easily. Stock Marui High cycles come firing 30 RPS on an 8.4v nimh (but only firing at 250 or so FPS)

lol probably can tell i'm quite new, thanks for the info :P

Polarstar manage to get the gas for the gun integrated into the magazine somehow, then we get some KWA externals combined with all the magic accuracy of a TM all rolled into one, for £100 :-)

TM hop,KWA receiver plus fusion engine we're not toooooo far off ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.