Anyone in Leicester

onion

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya people. Been off airsofting and the fourum for a couple of years now due to work , but now I am free to play again , so just wondering if there is anyone about the Leicester area to game with , lost contact with a few of my old mates but hey am always up for making new ones , would ideally like to join a team , make a few new friends , have my own transport and if ever needed , have use of a little paddock to train / have some small games , but please comment and let me no , none of my pals or work mates are interested :P so I turn to my fellow softers :P

I'm from Loughborough so nearby mate

The Embassy at the minute but will be their new one when it closes. Haven't been lately due to the car being buggered but hoping to be all sorted soon and back into the hobby.

Ah right cool , I was meant to go the pistol and shotgun day , this weekend just gone but work came up so had to give a miss , can't decide whether to go there this sat , or go to free fire zone Sunday , decisions

• Supporters

There's MAW in Melton Mowbray (my local)

The new F&O site will be The Towers in Leicester (old hospital by the same name)

Grange Farm near Desford...

Not sure of any others :)

Played maw a couple of times now , not my fav I must admit , but haven't been in a while so that might be worth a shout

• Supporters

Next game is 1st June ;)

I'm from Syston.

The Embassy is my fave site by far.

I like MAW, the marshals and players are great but I'm a CQB fan and I dislike woodland.

The Towers open on 7th June.

The Block is in Burton on Trent, not too far away. I'll be there for the first time on Wednesday.

I'd go Embassy if I were you mate. Fire fire zone will still be there after 24th right? Embassy won't. I'm booked in for embassy on 24th.

I also joined Shadow Stalkers team. Great guys.

I'm in Hinckley , I last went the embassy a year ago, Nd it was my fav site , have they changed it any?

Il need to hire until I get a new rifle sorted , sold my m16 when I stopes going , but got a we desert warrior last week to get me going again , but in hind site I should have put that money towards a rifle :P

To be fair since they closed the basement (my fave bit :( ) you'd do fine with a pistol at the embassy - except on the kill house.

I was going to go to the shotgun event they had on the 17th too but work/car problems stopped me.

I know this is a blatant plug but hey... We are open for our second game at MCG The Gaol in Oakham Rutland this Sunday 25th May guys... Based in the former HMP. Ashwell feel free to pop over to the Facebook group MCG The Gaol to have a look, loads of pics from our game on the 4th May (860'ish)

I did think as much happy of just using the pistol , but there not the most reliable things in the world :P

Why have they closed the basement ?

Construction work/equipment. They don't want us hurting ourselves more than usual by tripping over stuff in the dark - the metal posts were bad enough to avoid let alone the stuff now stacked down there haha

The Gaol is worth trying I hear. I'm hoping to be able to go next month.

Last time I went to The Embassy, my gun tried to melt itself so I ended up running with Pistol only and I did much better with that tbh, so you should be fine.

Haha fair enough . I'm surprised the embassy has been running so long . Knowing what these new housing companies are like

Hate to be the guys sent in to clear it up - so many BBs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.