What does your spouse think?

clumpyedge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So what does your Spouse/Significant other think?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. o what does your Spouse/Significant other think?

• she only lets me buy airsoft stuff if she can buy shoes
    • she isnt fussed
    • she'd rather i didnt do it
    • she goes not me!
    • she loves it!!!
    • what spouse?

My wife will never know how much I spend on airsoft stuff. Ever. I don't even like to think about it myself.

• Supporters

shoots worse than it did stock, looks pretty though!

Sounds like my M4..... :)

My Mrs doesn't mind me going at all in my "playing out clothes" as she puts it, says to play nice and remember to have juice and a biscuit at break time lol! (I'm gradually winning her round to come for a game one day!) :) (PS I'm 44 not a school age noob!)

My ex liked the clothing. I often walk around in camo trousers anyway, but she seemed to especially like the full kit. She was indifferent to the guns, I didn't flash them in her face shouting "CHECK OUT MY NEW SCOPE!", so I guess that's why she didn't mind.

It went downhill though, now the only person complaining about my hobby is my mother because they are too loud for her. Bless her.

Mine couldn't care less... I mainly get called a big child. Then she moans at me for finding bb's everywhere. And then she wants to pop smoke in the garden to see what it did...

Then she goes back to calling me a big child...

She likes the fact that I have something that takes away from the all consuming obsession that is football.

A free day in front of the tele for her to catch up on all the soaps.

She'd never come though and I'd never want her to.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.