Hunting for that dream H&K

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wondering if anyone can give any advice on current or upcoming Airsoft versions of the Heckler of Koch 243 S S/Tar? More specically an AEG recoil version(s).

As I understand it, the real life versions are very new so I know there's a chance they are not about yet but nowt wrong with hoping :)

Aesthetically I love H&K's range. I have a G36C at the moment and while I love it and would never get rid, it is a beginners gun (all plastic gears play up from time to time). So if possible I wish to make this my first serious gun. I'm aiming for a bipod, drum mag and scope so I can fulfill my teams heavy fire position without lugging around a heavy LMG. Currently my budget is £300 but is growing so I can be flexible.

Hopefully that's enough info for people to help. Please feed the noob :)

post-9325-0-32202500-1400454403_thumb.jpg

A quick search found me 2 options for a Blowback G36. Ares (50/50 chance it will be fine) and Umarex (hmmm).

You hear good things about SRC G36's http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_453&products_id=7035

If you must have blowback I would only trust the TM http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_399&products_id=5367

The problem being that TM don't do the longer version with the bipod etc.

A quick search found me 2 options for a Blowback G36. Ares (50/50 chance it will be fine) and Umarex (hmmm).

You hear good things about SRC G36's http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_453&products_id=7035

If you must have blowback I would only trust the TM http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_399&products_id=5367

The problem being that TM don't do the longer version with the bipod etc.

Cheers mate, being a noob there's just too many companies that I don't know much about lol (but it seems that TM are spoken with reverence).

Recoil not essential by any means just a nice touch. I'll just have to wait for the new version. While I love the g36, I'm not keen on the old style built in scope. Cheers again :)

• Supporters

your only G36 option with recoil is TM and I honestly can't see them updating their G36 range any time soon.

As for the 243 S TAR, I honestly don't think anyone makes an airsoft version. VFC may make one under license from Umarex but it's unlikely.

• Supporters

You could probably get quite close. TM recoil g36c, WE IDZ stock and rail, m4 magwell adatper and then try to source a full length rail- shouldn't be too hard apart from the rail.

The Umarex is fine btw :)

And it comes with all the things required to build a MG36, bar the heavy grain barrel (wish there was an airsoft version barrel :( )

Its not a proper MG36 unless it has the 1x/4x handguard, full length front and and built in bipod IMO. Drum mag optional.

If looks matter, its worth looking at Taiwangun.com or Gunfire.pl they both stock lots of different variations of the G36 including several SL8 snipers. Most of these are made by JG so are a good enough starting point if you want to upgrade them at some point. Being in Poland they are fairly cheap so you could get something to build your support weapon without blowing your whole budget. Then you could carry on saving for a future TM recoil shock purchase when your G36C packs up.

• Supporters

Boyi G36c is a clone of Ares's G36c. It has suprisingly fine recoil as well as the internals look quite allright. In fact, after a cleanup (the hopup was soaked with grease - thanks to gunfire.pl's "upgrade") it was one of the most accurate gun I have ever held, and definiately the most accurate with factory internals.

I would definiately get one if there would be a free space in my gun slots. :)

• Supporters

Boyi G36c is a clone of Ares's G36c. It has suprisingly fine recoil as well as the internals look quite allright. In fact, after a cleanup (the hopup was soaked with grease - thanks to gunfire.pl's "upgrade") it was one of the most accurate gun I have ever held, and definiately the most accurate with factory internals.

I would definiately get one if there would be a free space in my gun slots. :)

You should sell me your Strike Back G3, then you'd have space........ :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.