G&P aimpoint battery?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks all!

Definitely not a T1, but you're right! it's a traditional looking aimpoint.. but maybe someone can identify it? and the diameter of the battery compartment is way too small for a 2032. I do not know about lr44, since I never had any. how many do I need?

57580210151838105725511.jpg

I had that one on my G&P and it is definitely two LR44 batteries. Get the ebay ones as it's under £4 for 12 batteries whereas in the shops it's just under £4 for 2!!!! That way you will always have spares too.

Instead of using two LR44 batteries you can use a 2L76 battery. This will last a lot longer and is the type suggested to use by the aimpoint manual. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duracell-Photo-Lithium-Batterie-2L76/dp/B002X1CY9O/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1401042021&sr=1-1&keywords=2l76

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.