Eyepro advice for a four eyes

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can any fellow glasses wearers recommend a good brand/model of eye pro that allow for comfortable wearing? I'd prefer clear goggles purely for vision sake (although my current mask is useless as it fogs up at the drop of a hat) but will make do with mesh.

Thanks for any help :)

I got the ESS v12 Advancers and bought the VICE Rx inserts. I'll be picking up the lenses tomorrow. Specsavers will do the lenses for you for £39.

Specsavers also do free contact lens trials, so I'm giving that a go to see how I get on with contacts, never used them before so figured I'd try for free.

I have been going through this and all I can tell you is what doesn't work.

A pair of Boole raiders (goggles that look like glasses) takes a custom prescription carrier. Got those gazed at specsavers with standard (plastic) lens and they fogged/rained out almost immediately. Could not see a thing. I tried anti fog and it works to remove fogging but replaces it with rain on the prescriptions lens which just distorted the vision. All around it was terrible.

I am trying a set of desert locust fan based goggles and without carriers the fan does work for a good 30 minutes so far. However the carriers and polycarbonate lens may or may not still fog with the fan going. I will let you know but the end result for me has been less than great so far.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.