EGLM advice

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm about to buy the VFC EGLM for my SCAR: I was wondering what gas would be the best to use and also what shells would be recommended? I'll be buying a maximum of 2 shells and I'd rather keep the cost as low as possible. Also, any recommendations for a molle pouch for the shells would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

• Supporters

WAS 40mm grenade pouch (currently on sale for under £5 if you want tan or OD http://www.uktactical.com/p-8886-warrior-double-40mm-pouch-tan.aspx ).

I have three ZCI gas shells from Zero one but one has already failed on me (not resetting). I use green gas (which is what they recommend).

I've heard very good things about the SHS shells but nobody ever seems to have stock. Also the King Arms ones. The Madbull ones are incredibly expensive especially considering they are mostly the equivalent of a low cap (18 or so rounds in most cases)!

Awesome, thanks again for your help Lozart! I got the madbull 210 round shell for now (a definite room clearer!) and 2 shells from ebay which were unnamed and cheap (not expecting much).

I'll be trying all of them out at anzio on saturday! Here's a potentially stupid question *drumroll* do you/how do you chrono a moscart?

Ahhh ok. I'd seen the redwolf airsoft test with the ballistic jelly and they reckoned it was less than 200fps based on how the bb's penetrate the jelly compared to aeg shots but I just wanted to be sure!

Thanks again for the help guys!

• Supporters

There's often an MED for moscarts so check with the site (The Malls operates a 15ft MED for instance). Nobody needs a facefull of BBs even at 200fps! :)

Used the EGLM at Anzio on Saturday. Was amazing! Got 2 kills (one of which has been immortalized on my friends camera) and it turned many heads.

Thanks for the help guys...now to begin the collection of moscart shells!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.