Scar H mag pouches

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So got my VFC scar H 2 weeks ago. I knew that pouches would become a problem. I just couln't resist the looks of the gun ;)

Anyway, there is no scar h pouches right? Does any other gun pouch fit? I heard some talk about m14 mag pouches working. What do you say?

Or how about a vest? Anything is good.

I did a bit of digging into this last week and it seems that the SCAR H mags should fit into SR25 pouches. Don't hold me too it but that appears to be the way you go with SCAR H mags.

Any 7.62 pouch will fit it.

SR25, HK417, M14 etc.

There will be no set pouch for just a Scar H as the size is simmilar to most others of the same calibre.

• 2 weeks later...

Try these quick pouches. The mag literally just slides in and out and holds tight! I've never had a mag fall out. Plus they are much quieter then pulling Velcro open!

They look great on a belt if your looking for a lightweight type of loadout. At £12 a pair you will struggle to find anything cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400615118432

I run these for my scar h (6 pouches/3 pairs £36 is cheap as chips)

F0869555-6964-4F44-8A7D-8E3049A07AEA.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.